• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

study strategies

Heaven

Stairway to Heaven
Amp said:
Take pictures on your phone, and hide your phone in your lap while taking the test.

get caught and RIP to my science grade sooooo I rather not take the chance.

Amp

Power member.
Heaven said:
get caught and RIP to my science grade sooooo I rather not take the chance.

It would be pretty hard to get caught. If the teacher comes close, hide your phone under your leg. 
Pretty much how I get by. 

Heaven

Stairway to Heaven
Amp said:
It would be pretty hard to get caught. If the teacher comes close, hide your phone under your leg. 
Pretty much how I get by. 
every final we do is a standing up final, so there is no phones or cheating involved

ltdg

I personally record myself reading my notes out loud, and then after I listen to the recording of me reading notes. Sounds weird, but on tests that required memorization of information (worked awesome for bio, history, etc), I would hear myself in my head reading the answers to questions. Breezed through school and uni from there on in.

This method won't really work for everyone, I'm an auditory learner and learn best from hearing the learning material.

Also, I realize most of you don't need to study to do well, but it really is best to do some studying and develop your study habits. Helps out BIG time when you enter college and take harder courses, plus you'll have better high school grades to help entrance into college.