• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

study strategies

Heaven

Stairway to Heaven
so I got my science final next Wednesday, any strategies on how I could do well on this test? On memorization of the information on Biology etc? 

Dolphins

Onyx user!
@Heaven Anyways look up Bozeman Science. He mainly focuses on biology. Look at all the videos that cover what you're trying to study for. Good Luck.

Heaven

Stairway to Heaven
Dolphins said:
@Heaven Anyways look up Bozeman Science. He mainly focuses on biology. Look at all the videos that cover what you're trying to study for. Good Luck.
okay, will do thanks man! really appreciate this!

BasedGod

User is banned.
The best way to study is to not and that way ur mind truly brings out what u know

Shiver

BasedGod said:
The best way to study is to not and that way ur mind truly brings out what u know
Vouch this works 100% of the time and you're guaranteed success. 

Dolphins said:
Are you in AP Biology????? I maybe able to help
Are you? I'm in IB Chem rn and take IB bio or Chem II next year

OT: If you really hate studying, like for srs, set up a timer for 30 minutes. Study for that 30 minutes and do not allow yourself to do anything else. Then set a 10-20 minute timer for a break. It works if you hate studying idk. You can change the times around to your preference.

Heaven

Stairway to Heaven
Meow said:

OT: If you really hate studying, like for srs, set up a timer for 30 minutes. Study for that 30 minutes and do not allow yourself to do anything else.  Then set a 10-20 minute timer for a break. It works if you hate studying idk. You can change the times around to your preference.
I do a little bit, honestly I've never really studied for a test, ever lol

Heaven said:
I do a little bit, honestly I've never really studied for a test, ever lol

Me neither lmao. I hate studying

The only thing I should honestly study for is French
Everything else is all pretty easy for me

It was just a suggestion I heard works c:

Dolphins

Onyx user!
Meow said:

OT: If you really hate studying, like for srs, set up a timer for 30 minutes. Study for that 30 minutes and do not allow yourself to do anything else.  Then set a 10-20 minute timer for a break. It works if you hate studying idk. You can change the times around to your preference.
I dont know what you mean by IB but if youre refering to AP Bio then yea.

Heaven

Stairway to Heaven
Meow said:
Me neither lmao. I hate studying

The only thing I should honestly study for is French
Everything else is all pretty easy for me

It was just a suggestion I heard works c:
thanks man! haha I struggle at bio but i'll figure it out!

Dolphins

Onyx user!
Meow said:
International Baccalaureate
it's like AP but a bit easier and you get more out of it :p

I do take AP classes also though

Its a fun class because all we do is labs. The only down part is that we have to write lab reports for each lab we do.

Doom

Power member.
I *write out a study guide.
Key work Write. Write important details, charts, and definitions.
Helps a lot.

Ghost

Sleep a little earlier as well since it will help you remember the vocabulary. Sleeping late will excercise the creative part of your brain.

#ScienceBitch

Heaven

Stairway to Heaven
Doom said:
I *write out a study guide.
Key work Write. Write important details, charts, and definitions.
Helps a lot.
alright, will do man, imma take a few different options of studying, which ever works best, i,ll use for future preferences.

Ghost said:
Sleep a little earlier as well since it will help you remember the vocabulary. Sleeping late will excercise the creative part of your brain.

#ScienceBitch
smarty xD I'll try to sleep earlier, but i gotta lot of shit on my plate!

Sarcasm

What I still use to this day for studying helps me learn what I need to know fast. Use Note cards my man. They work perfectly. Do well on the quiz, tell me how you do!

NULLNULLNULL

User is banned.
I purchased a book for my AP biology class called "5 Steps to a 5." I would highly recommend it if you need a concise crash course type book with some study tips for state exams.

Amp

Power member.
Take pictures on your phone, and hide your phone in your lap while taking the test.