• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Straight People Are Faggots

Cann!bal

Power member.
Professor said:
It cannot be argued that a lawnmower is designed to cut grass, correct? Therefore, the lawnmower must be steered away from its straight course if someone wished to explore the experience of chopping the row of tomatoes once planted beside the lawn.

It wasn't originally intended to cut the tomatoes and the majority of people don't use their mowers to cut tomatoes, but one person may be curious enough to attract the notion.
Why should I bother responding to you if you won't respond to me?

Professor

Cann!bal said:
Why should I bother responding to you if you won't respond to me?

That analogy was my response...

Cann!bal

Power member.
Professor said:
That analogy was my response...
Bitch, you've completely ignored my points.

1.) You called me a bigot and haven't demonstrated how.

2.) People are sexually fluid. So in fluidity, we are essentially bisexuals.

Address them. Your analogy didn't cover shit.

Professor

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."
- Mark Twain

It appears your essence and my essence differ. Perhaps that essentially indicates contrarily to your desperate attempt to subject the world population to being homosexual.
You've stated that you are 3% gay. Three. Fucking. Percent. You have no authority to speak on behalf of fully heterosexual men nor on behalf of homosexual men. You can only speak with authority to bisexuality.

Don't step so far outside of your jurisdiction.

Space Time

User is banned.
@Cann!bal

I get where you are coming from, but I don't see others here who would even have the thought of sucking a males dick.

The sexual fluidity isn't a 100% valid thing, even though scientists accept it.
All brains work in different ways and we honestly have little knowledge of how our Brain works.

Right now this is just a theory.

But yeah this : "I'm pretty open with my sexuality. However, now that I'm bisexual, I'm convinced everyone is really bisexual."
Especially the "convinced part" is a bit odd. You can't really generalize without research.

Cann!bal

Power member.
Professor said:
"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."
- Mark Twain

It appears your essence and my essence differ. Perhaps that essentially indicates contrarily to your desperate attempt to subject the world population to being homosexual.
You've stated that you are 3% gay. Three. Fucking. Percent. You have no authority to speak on behalf of fully heterosexual men nor on behalf of homosexual men. You can only speak with authority to bisexuality.

Don't step so far outside of your jurisdiction.
"I'm too insecure with my sexuality to accept that in sexual fluidity I like men. You make some good points but I'm going to ignore them and dismiss you by calling a bigot and stupid and tell you that you have no authority to say that, even though, you use our current understanding of sexuality to back up your position and I'm in no authority either."

Professor

If I may request, show me some articles/journals regarding the theory of sexual fluidity. This is something I'd like to delve deeper into. I hadn't heard much mention of it, absent this thread.

Also, who the fuck do you think you are to tell me what I feel?

Cann!bal said:
"I'm too insecure with my sexuality to accept that in sexual fluidity I like men. You make some good points but I'm going to ignore them and dismiss you by calling a bigot and stupid and tell you that you have no authority to say that, even though, you use our current understanding of sexuality to back up your position and I'm in no authority either."

Chill

Professor said:
If I may request, show me some articles/journals regarding the theory of sexual fluidity. This is something I'd like to delve deeper into. I hadn't heard much mention of it, absent this thread.

Also, who the fuck do you think you are to tell me what I feel?

Read further up, there's a link he linked me. I read some of it and found some statements very absurd in comparison to what Cannibal is trying to say.

Professor

Chill said:
Read further up, there's a link he linked me. I read some of it and found some statements very absurd in comparison to what Cannibal is trying to say.
MORE absurd to what Cannibal is saying?! I'm not too sure I can take much more of the subject matter on this night.

Cann!bal

Power member.
Space Time said:
@Cann!bal

I get where you are coming from, but I don't see others here who would even have the thought of sucking a males dick.

The sexual fluidity isn't a 100% valid thing, even though scientists accept it.
All brains work in different ways and we honestly have little knowledge of how our Brain works.

Right now this is just a theory.

But yeah this :  "I'm pretty open with my sexuality. However, now that I'm bisexual, I'm convinced everyone is really bisexual."
Especially the "convinced part" is a bit odd. You can't really generalize without research.
That doesn't mean that they're 100% straight and will never change to where they are 99.9999999999999% attracted to women and only .00000000000000001% attracted to men. That just isn't realistic. We know sexuality is malleable and plenty factors are just unavoidable.

It's still part of our current best understanding of sexuality. I mean, gravity is just a theory, too. A lot of scientists believe the evidence for it is extremely underwhelming in comparison to something like evolution but it's still key to our current understanding.

Convinced may have been a hyperbole but I am confident in it.

Professor

Cann!bal said:
I mean, gravity is just a theory, too. A lot of scientists believe the evidence for it is extremely underwhelming in comparison to something like evolution but it's still key to our current understanding.

Convinced may have been a hyperbole but I am confident in it.

Really wanted to see this - I'm glad you admit this was hyperbolism stemmed from a theory that is also applicable to yourself, in specific, and that you presumably wanted to stimulate the notion to others. If you had said that you intended this to be a thought-provoking post it would have been much more tolerable and gone a different direction.

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
I don't really know what to say to this.. I have never felt sexually attracted to another women. Even though my friends and I (girls) would hug each other all the time and tell each other we are beautiful. It don't mean we are attracted to each other... Its just what we do.. We even go to the bathrooms together but that's just something we do lol..

I think its great your being true about who you are and that's all good. Fair enough there may be loads of bisexual people out there and your just meeting them ones more frequently. I do believe there is a specific attraction to certain genders.. For example I want to have my own kids one day.. I cant have that with another women.

@chill
@professor
@fedoras
@"space time"
@joker

Space Time

User is banned.
Cupcake said:
I don't really know what to say to this.. I have never felt sexually attracted to another women. Even though my friends and I (girls) would hug each other all the time and tell each other we are beautiful. It don't mean we are attracted to each other... Its just what we do.. We even go to the bathrooms together but that's just something we do lol..

I think its great your being true about who you are and that's all good. Fair enough there may be loads of bisexual people out there and your just meeting them ones more frequently. I do believe there is a specific attraction to certain genders.. For example I want to have my own kids one day.. I cant have that with another women.

@chill
@professor
@fedoras
@"space time"
@joker
I guess, but that is because we are biologically created to survive. Thus the feeling of wanting children to pass our genes on.

Cann!bal

Power member.
Cupcake said:

@chill
@professor
@fedoras
@"space time"
@joker
I don't know what else to say except what I've already said, that doesn't mean that you're 100% straight and will never change to where you are 99.9999999999999% attracted to men and only .00000000000000001% attracted to women. That just isn't realistic. We know sexuality is malleable and plenty factors are just unavoidable. I find the 100% figure simply impossible when there are unavoidable factors at play. With sexual fluidity comes attraction to both genders in some measure.

Gay people can have kids, too. Surrogates, adoption, or sperm donors.

Color

Cann!bal said:
This didn't address my argument. We know sexuality doesn't operate that way. It's fluid. Not boys, girls or both. And with this fluidity, we're all bisexuals in that sense.

Why does that matter? You can tell you're sexually attracted to someone without having sex with them. You didn't need to have to sex with a girl to know you're sexually attracted to them.

My God. Kid, I never was intolerant of your opinion before you called me a bigot and that's not even the case. I'm tolerating your opinion right now. That makes no sense. You're dumb as shit.

This doesn't address my argument at all and a lot of that doesn't make any collective sense. We know sexuality is fluid. It's not just boys or girls or both. It's a mix. This is the reality of our current understanding of sexuality. People aren't going to be 100% straight or 100% homosexual when our sexuality is determined by biological basis and cultural and environmental factors.

"It makes me cringe how dumb you are."

Sounds pretty intolerant to me.  

This is a lost cause, man.  It's simply a stupid argument.  In his defense, you're worse than any religion about forcing your thoughts down others' throats.  Not to mention, all of your 'findings' always seem to be based around bashing the masses, never anything else.

Extinguished

> That is an interesting point since we are attracted to women, which in the bible states women were created from men. Therefore, could certain aspects of a man interest the common straight male due to we are attracted to women? < Seems to me Cannibal has created an interesting debate.

Cann!bal

Power member.
Color said:
"It makes me cringe how dumb you are."

Sounds pretty intolerant to me.  

This is a lost cause, man.  It's simply a stupid argument.  In his defense, you're worse than any religion about forcing your thoughts down others' throats.  Not to mention, all of your 'findings' always seem to be based around bashing the masses, never anything else.
He called me a bigot before that. Better luck next time.

Lol, no. You came here on your own will and continue to come on your own will. I'm sharing my ideas and thoughts on a forum and you clicked my thread. In no capacity am I forcing them down people's throats. That's just a slanderous lie to dismiss me.

What the fuck does that mean? I haven't bashed anyone until they antagonized me and I can substantiate any claims I make.

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Just going to ask. Does this count as calling some men handsome? If so we're all bisexual.

Cann!bal

Power member.
Therapy said:
Just going to ask. Does this count as calling some men handsome? If so we're all bisexual.
I already said multiple times that finding someone good looking doesn't necessarily equate to sexual attraction. My argument is that in sexual fluidity we are all essentially bisexuals because 100% straight or homosexual simply isn't possible because of unavoidable factors.

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
coming from this point of view almost every one of my irl friends have a small gay side. not of like "I wanna fuck you" or "I wanna date you" just small talk and jibberish. Which in terms also makes them gay. I completely understand what you're saying and what I am saying is completely different. But still, I'm pretty sure once in every bodies lives, no matter what, they've said something that can make them presumably gay.