• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Story behind your username?

Post here whats the story behind your user name?

Well, my first xbox live account name was "Golden Rifle***"

And I just loved the word Golden for some reason, So I shortened it to

Gold.

Well how I got Crazy Smurf™ is I was making different stuff in Photoshop and just typed in crazy in google and just searched and searched for different cool pictures and found a crazy looking smurf and Ive alway loved smurfs so I was like that is it. Im Crazy Smurf™ :)

TheBlackNight

Onyx user!
Well, I have no history my username (ProneLegacy) was the first username I ever used on any forum, I also have another username for different forums called manutdrooney10, Pretty self explanitory really with manutd being the football/soccer team I support, Rooney being my favroite player and his number is 10 hence the 10. :p

My username was the name of a very powerful weapon on diablo2 and it sounds nice so I took it :)

Anonymous_1

I have no ''History'' behind my user-name to tell you the truth i just went to some random msn word generator and put in Annonymous and it gave me the name i have now.
And yes i know it's spelled wrong,It is meant to be that way.

AllyMac

Ally = Close to first name.
Mac = Close to second name.

~A

Silver

On another forum, my account name was 'QuiK SilveR.' I decided to shorten it to 'Silver.' That's the story behind my username.

Minus-Zero

I feel as if I am worth nothing and that I am unchangeable. Which is why I went with Minus Zero

Because you can't change a number by subtracting zero...

Nah just kidding I just felt like it lol

Minus-Zero said:
I feel as if I am worth nothing and that I am unchangeable. Which is why I went with Minus Zero

I thought it was from Mortal Kombat, like a mixed up version of 'Sub Zero' ?

Minus-Zero

Gold. said:
Minus-Zero said:

I thought it was from Mortal Kombat, like a mixed up version of 'Sub Zero' ?

Based it off that yes =D

My first sig for this username had him in it!

Λ∩∩☻∩ÿm☻∪§ said:
I have no ''History'' behind my user-name to tell you the truth i just went to some random msn word generator and put in Annonymous and it gave me the name i have now.

Hey you spelled anonymous wrong :(

Also Mine is m oh so beautiful PSN

Anonymous_1

InevitableGamer said:
Λ∩∩☻∩ÿm☻∪§ said:

Yes i know it clearly states in my Post that i spelled it wrong it's meant to be that way.

Λ∩∩☻∩ÿm☻∪§ said:
InevitableGamer said:
Λ∩∩☻∩ÿm☻∪§ said:

Yes i know it clearly states in my Post that i spelled it wrong it's meant to be that way.
And that was clearly meant as a joke :(