• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Stoner snack of the day #1

VPN

Stoner snack of the day, frog eyed salad.
Mini marshmellows mixed with some sort of cream deal. Chocolate syrup, homemade strawberry jelly, bananas, peaches, would be better with nuts though too. Feast your eyes.
http://imgur.com/Prp21So

VPN

Matigo said:
I got three cans of pringles and two cans of mountain dew to tend to my high.

I might actually have to buy some pringles. When I woke up this morning I was super fried, look to my left theres my munchies from the night before. I knocked last night and had two vanilla pepsi's and 2 honey buns with a bag of those juice filled starbursts.

VPN

Matigo said:
@VPN haha, I got so much junk food its hilarious.

I'm jealous as fuck. Aye, my dudes swoopin. I'm gonna be smoking and 8th of some Khalifa Kush. Blowin KK fam. Talking to you I'ma end up blowin cash on food lmao.

VPN

Matigo said:
@VPN hell nah, I heard no one had access to khalifa's strain, but then again I am probably wrong.

Almost sounds to good to be true. My dudes go hard though. I'll post some pics you already know. Guess it comes in a box from Cali. Sounds lit as fuck.

Revolt

Onyx user!
And here I am eating a pop tart and drinking sprite, I'm too lazy to even order a pizza.

BabyGirl

This looks so good holy shit! I just got done eating oatmeal with blueberries <3

VPN

BabyGirl said:
This looks so good holy shit! I just got done eating oatmeal with blueberries <3

Sounds too healthy fam. Missing the chocolate syrup and the nanners.