• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Starting 07 Again [BOTTING]

Trapped

Onyx user!
Fireworks said:
I stopped after they did the first EoC update lol. So anything that's happening now is none of my business anymore.

And in case your wondering I was the owner of the ONLY Green Dragon Bot of the time.

So all those random players you saw out there in like 15 wilderness killing dragons, or even in the dungeon in like 25 wilderness (i think that's what it was) they were all running my script.

Was it a Free or Paid script? I've used Powerbot since 2010 :p I can remember using a Free Green Dragon Bot before.

Fireworks

User is banned.
Inheritor said:
Was it a Free or Paid script? I've used Powerbot since 2010 :p I can remember using a Free Green Dragon Bot before.

Both were mine. :)

I spent forever trying to figure out how to perfect everything. And it took even longer because I was also working on a Red Spider Bot. In the uh, Defense Dungeon place (IDR the name.)

ForumKorner

I got perm banned for botting when the update wasn't up yet. And I havnt played that game in forever so I don't know how they got me lol

RIP Mocking

User is banned.
Head said:
Hey guys. I am looking to start 07 again.
I am going to bot everyday whilst afk for about 5-8 hours. But can check up on it and type and talk for a few minutes every half an hour or so.

What is the best cheap/free bot.
What is the best stat to train for money.
What are the banrates like? Am I most likely going to get banned?

Thanks

RSBOT works im pretty sure also i cut trees , willows & or yews , i maxed out my woodcutting doing it and never got banned so