• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Starting 07 Again [BOTTING]

Head

Power member.
Hey guys. I am looking to start 07 again.
I am going to bot everyday whilst afk for about 5-8 hours. But can check up on it and type and talk for a few minutes every half an hour or so.

What is the best cheap/free bot.
What is the best stat to train for money.
What are the banrates like? Am I most likely going to get banned?

Thanks

Head

Power member.
Pride said:
Don't you get like murdered on Runescape for botting now?

Lmao pretty sure that's RS3. I don't know though. And I actually laughed so hard wtf

Damian

Power member.
Head said:
Lmao pretty sure that's RS3. I don't know though. And I actually laughed so hard wtf

Nah dude, I saw streams of Mod Jacmob going around like slaughtering bots and leaving their mangled Runescape 2 bodies around green dragons.

Head

Power member.
Pride said:
Nah dude, I saw streams of Mod Jacmob going around like slaughtering bots and leaving their mangled Runescape 2 bodies around green dragons.

:[ I was only going to bot like fletching or something innocent.

Head

Power member.
Pride said:
I mean try, I know there's some program that like overwatches botting though.

Hmm. Wouldn't want to risk my account though. Had it since like legit 06 / 07 and I would miss having it.

Damian

Power member.
Head said:
Hmm. Wouldn't want to risk my account though. Had it since like legit 06 / 07 and I would miss having it.

Oh, I wouldn't risk it then..

If you want to try then go for it on a fresh level 3 on like a different IP.

I know on stream they were banning every account associated with the IP.

Head

Power member.
Pride said:
Oh, I wouldn't risk it then..

If you want to try then go for it on a fresh level 3 on like a different IP.

I know on stream they were banning every account associated with the IP.
Oh shit that is a bit harsh. Not too sure if I should even buy the membership

Damian

Power member.

Lame123

Botting on runescape is really risky atm. Not really worth it but since your making a new account id go for it.

Head

Power member.
You guys think I would get banned for botting about an hour or so a day whilst I play xbox. Even if I type and often do other stuff?

xCory

I would use Powerbot.org bot. It's free, and one of the best bots. I've used it since 2010.

Fireworks

User is banned.
Just use Powerbot. Best bot you can get. Hands down. Screw EpicBot and all the others.

Fireworks

User is banned.
Inheritor said:
You guys know nothing. Power is unstealthed and the admins admitted it. 15,000 botters got banned on the 23rd, 24th, 25th.

Source: http://www.powerbot.org/community/topic/1180105-bot-nuke-v1337-current-client-status/

OSBot is highly trusted. 07 bans rate are at like 20%.

Those users of PB got banned because they ran the bot 24/7 with most likely non-updated scripts. Sure it's "unstealthed" but, if you do it right you really don't need "Stealth". Besides Jagex looks at the patterns in your actions and where the mouse clicks on an object from within the game.

Trust me, I know. I used to develop PB and EB scripts.

Trapped

Onyx user!
Fireworks said:
Those users of PB got banned because they ran the bot 24/7 with most likely non-updated scripts. Sure it's "unstealthed" but, if you do it right you really don't need "Stealth". Besides Jagex looks at the patterns in your actions and where the mouse clicks on an object from within the game.

Trust me, I know. I used to develop PB and EB scripts.

Anybody who has botted since the last 2 Jagex updates, even if you botted for 1 hour to 24 hours. It doesn't matter, they've said the ban rate is high, RS3 is unprofitable, 0.50M? Just bot 07 where the prices are better (2.00/M) and the ban rate is low.

Fireworks

User is banned.
Inheritor said:
Anybody who has botted since the last 2 Jagex updates, even if you botted for 1 hour to 24 hours. It doesn't matter, they've said the ban rate is high, RS3 is unprofitable, 0.50M? Just bot 07 where the prices are better (2.00/M) and the ban rate is low.

I stopped after they did the first EoC update lol. So anything that's happening now is none of my business anymore.

And in case your wondering I was the owner of the ONLY Green Dragon Bot of the time.

So all those random players you saw out there in like 15 wilderness killing dragons, or even in the dungeon in like 25 wilderness (i think that's what it was) they were all running my script.