• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Staking gallery] {Updated with 600M stakes} June 8th.

Tyler-

Onyx user!
March 25th;well some of you know ive been making a staker,
which is at 82 atk, 80 str and 96 def atm.

but i havent had much luck with that account, i havent staked on it much but i decided to try my initate pure when i was bored.

June 8th;I have almost maxed out my staker which is 40 prayer. its 98 hp and 97 atk, str and defence. bots have been down alot lately which sucks.
Anyway heres some recent stakes from A staker I bought.

May

April.

Oldest

[URL=http://swiftkit.net]

[/url]

RE: [Staking gallery]

nice bro, im making a staker now, im currently at 50 def, 60 att, and 60 str, im getting 80 str botted now :)

Automatic

User is banned.

I may just have to make one, nice dude =D

Vanquish

Onyx user!

You staked the same three people, but you kicked their asses, good job.
Did you use a glitch?

Tyler-

Onyx user!

Echoes said:
Did you use a glitch?

i have lots of other pics of 2m and 1m stakes but cbf uploading and what not.

and no i dont use glitches even though i know them, means no one stakes you after you use them once.

Kool Aid

Onyx user!

Wow awesome! Got to make a staker to :p
Fast cash I see I see ;3

Automatic

User is banned.

Famoushope said:
Echoes said:
Did you use a glitch?

and no i dont use glitches even though i know them, means no one stakes you after you use them once.

l2namechange?

Tyler-

Onyx user!

Automatic Coding said:
Famoushope said:
Echoes said:
Did you use a glitch?

l2namechange?

so im gonna glitch for 2m, change name, do it once again, wait 30 days so i can change name again?

Automatic

User is banned.

Famoushope said:
Automatic Coding said:
Famoushope said:

l2namechange?

so im gonna glitch for 2m, change name, do it once again, wait 30 days so i can change name again?

Nononono, you're doing it wrong!

You glitch like fuck everyone for like 20M stakes each on different worlds, THEN you name change and do it legit for 29 days then glitch like fuck again & again.

Tyler-

Onyx user!

Automatic Coding said:
Famoushope said:
Automatic Coding said:
l2namechange?

You glitch like f*ck everyone for like 20M stakes each on different worlds, THEN you name change and do it legit for 29 days then glitch like f*ck again & again.

yeah ive actually thought about it lol, but most people lvl 92 dont stake 20m unless they are 1 prayer stakers.

and world 54 is like the only world that has lvl 90s lol

Automatic

User is banned.

Famoushope said:
Automatic Coding said:
Famoushope said:

You glitch like f*ck everyone for like 20M stakes each on different worlds, THEN you name change and do it legit for 29 days then glitch like f*ck again & again.

yeah ive actually thought about it lol, but most people lvl 92 dont stake 20m unless they are 1 prayer stakers.

Don't glitch till you find a high staker > glitch him + everyone else > change name > done?

CrystuL

Onyx user!

Good job, that's a lot more then I've ever got from staking :p. I've never staked before and I don't think I will unless I get a good boxing account or something.

The Apoc

Onyx user!

Automatic Coding said:
Famoushope said:
Automatic Coding said:

Don't glitch till you find a high staker > glitch him + everyone else > change name > done?
Actually that is doing it wrong. The first time you Glitch someone, they will rage and then report you. What I would do is Stake aof r a very large amount, Glitch it, Then transfer it over. =D

Tyler-

Onyx user!

Automatic Coding said:
Famoushope said:
Automatic Coding said:

touche`
but if i fight higher lvls and do the digsite potion thing, their 99 atk and str will rip my 25 def before i get to react lol

Automatic

User is banned.

Famoushope said:
Automatic Coding said:
Famoushope said:

touche`
but if i fight higher lvls and do the digsite potion thing, their 99 atk and str will rip my 25 def before i get to react lol

Extreme defense to the rescue!

WetRain

Nice work man, I never get that kind of money outta staking :3

Tyler-

Onyx user!

WetRain said:
Nice work man, I never get that kind of money outta staking :3

this isn't really much, only reason i posted is because no one else stakes here lol.

when i get my staker ready hopefully ill be on p hats and such again

Michael

That's not bad dude. That's pretty awesome, I've never had that much :/

Tyler-

Onyx user!

So people would rather look at a skill proggy which there is already 3894393 threads the same instead of the only staking gallery lol

Relapse

Onyx user!

Sorry, but I can't help but notice that all your larger amounts are from the same person and their on your friends list :p