• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Squirting?

Famous

Power member.
Is anyone else on here like think squirting is really, really hot? If so post below and anyone who isn't, post what you prefer.

Brenton

Power member.
Yeah, I kinda feel that way about it also.
I mean, I don't know about really really, but it's pretty nice.

Greed

Power member.
Apock said:
Greed squirts all the time. Hit her up. ;)
Before I read the her part I thought you were referring to me and was about to pissed LMAO. But I realize who you mean.

Famous

Power member.
Obviously about girls squirting^ Lmao. I think my girl squirts because when I got done fingering her there was a wet spot on my bed that was like as big as my hand.. Does that mean she does??

Brenton

Power member.
Famous said:
Obviously about girls squirting^ Lmao. I think my girl squirts because when I got done fingering her there was a wet spot on my bed that was like as big as my hand.. Does that mean she does??

I would think so.
Unless that's sweat, if you're going hard it's possible you guys worked up a bit of liquid.

Famous

Power member.
Brenton said:
I would think so.
Unless that's sweat, if you're going hard it's possible you guys worked up a bit of liquid.

I only fingered her for around like 15 minutes. Also, It was infront of like where her vagina was and she wasn't sweaty.

Brenton

Power member.
Famous said:
I only fingered her for around like 15 minutes. Also, It was infront of like where her vagina was and she wasn't sweaty.

Then yeah man, you got some vagina juice there.
Lucky man :p

Famous

Power member.
Brenton said:
Then yeah man, you got some vagina juice there.
Lucky man :p

Fuck yeah. She also said that she wants to lose her virginity to me so I'm like really stoked!

Brenton

Power member.
Famous said:
Fuck yeah. She also said that she wants to lose her virginity to me so I'm like really stoked!

Let me know how that goes.
Not creeper status or anything, sounds like an interesting girl :p

Famous

Power member.
Brenton said:
Let me know how that goes.
Not creeper status or anything, sounds like an interesting girl :p

Yeah, She has D's as well :) And she only weighs like 100 pounds so we possibly could do like any position. It's going to be dope.

Person

No I like nice and mature sex, LOLWUT.