• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Soundcloud

Magnificent

soundcloud.com/almighty

soundclouds arent available anymore so...

if this isnt worth much then i'll just hold onto it

Julian

Power member.
These aren't worth much, i sold soundcloud.com/nope for $10. And no, you don't need to star it out.

Magnificent

Julian said:
These aren't worth much, i sold soundcloud.com/nope for $10. And no, you don't need to star it out.

that's a shame i guess i might just hold on it to it then and try reaching out to a rapper

Sanctified

Onyx user!
These are worth more than you think, people will see soon enough. Hold onto it if you don't get a price you like.

Panda

Power member.
Sanctified said:
These are worth more than you think, people will see soon enough. Hold onto it if you don't get a price you like.
I copped a super lit SoundCloud months ago and then swapped it to my fresh, but what's the deal with SoundClouds now?

Sanctified

Onyx user!
Panda said:
I copped a super lit SoundCloud months ago and then swapped it to my fresh, but what's the deal with SoundClouds now?
Idk, people keep saying they're not worth shit and before... they weren't. Now you can't request the and that's huge. I'd give it some time. Tbh I feel like the people who are saying they aren't worth a lot are people who don't have them. A fuck ton of people use SC too. People hit me up frequently trying to get my main lol.

Panda

Power member.
Sanctified said:
Idk, people keep saying they're not worth shit and before... they weren't. Now you can't request the and that's huge. I'd give it some time. Tbh I feel like the people who are saying they aren't worth a lot are people who don't have them. A fuck ton of people use SC so it's only a matter of time. People hit me up trying to get my main all the time.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I have a dope three letter OG and am literally using SoundCloud right now but the username is irrelevant lmao, still cool to own :)[/font]

Sanctified

Onyx user!
Panda said:
I have a dope three letter OG and am literally using SoundCloud right now but the username is irrelevant lmao, still cool to own :)
This time last year is when I really got into SC. I use that shit more than my music app now.

Rare

Hold onto it God Xaq, will be worth more in the future.