• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Sony hacked again

swain

Sony has been hacked again in 3 different countries with approximately 8,500 accounts hit according to sources close to the matter.

Sony reported the breach Tuesday and stated that Greek accounts were taking including email addresses, telephone numbers, passwords and names. Good news though, no credit card information was taken in this event.

This latest security glitch is to further hurt the trust between Sony's users and network.

The recent attack previous on the PlayStation Network this one is expected to cost upwards to 200 million dollars.

On Sunday, Sony published a report that they lost a total 3.2 billion dollar net loss from both the Tsuami's and the hacking events. Stock prices are expected to go down amid these reportings.

The network is expected to return by the end of the month.

Read more: http://news.google.com/news/more?q=...sult&ct=more-results&resnum=1&ved=0CCsQqgIwAA

OliverE

Power member.
I think basically Sony just need to stop making consoles xD

I think 70-80% of the world would aggree that the Xbox is far better than the PlayStation and Wii

SGT.Code

well the thing is no one that i know would hack sony ps3 and not go after the bank details so i think ther is somthing they are not saying

swain

DEADLYCODE said:
well the thing is no one that i know would hack sony ps3 and not go after the bank details so i think ther is somthing they are not saying

Im pretty sure all the security numbers were encrypted but, im sure they would be going after personal info