• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Someone good with computer building

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

User is banned.
[font=Lato, sans-serif]I bought Elder Scrolls Online, and I would like to find a few parts for my computer that will play it flawlessly. I can only play the MMO perfectly with all the settings set on medium. I am not looking to spend a grand, but a few good parts to boost my performance. [/font]

[font=Lato, sans-serif]Thanks, by the way I am not a tech guy so I don't know too much about any of this.[/font]

Morphene

Onyx user!
Seven said:
[font=Lato, sans-serif]I bought Elder Scrolls Online, and I would like to find a few parts for my computer that will play it flawlessly. I can only play the MMO perfectly with all the settings set on medium. I am not looking to spend a grand, but a few good parts to boost my performance. [/font]

[font=Lato, sans-serif]Thanks, by the way I am not a tech guy so I don't know too much about any of this.[/font]

You want to play it flawlessly yet you are playing it perfectly on medium settings? So are you having issues playing on High Quality? If that's the case (You stated you aren't a tech guy) do you know what specs you have currently in your computer? That'll help with the assist a little bit more. Me personally, I would run with 4GB of Ram, Geforce 8800 1GB and a Dual Core 2.53Ghz. Not a ton of money but enough to get you buy with that game and others. Don't know how often you game but that would help you. Most games coming out now however, require better specs than the ones I just gave. Good luck to you though.

Seven

User is banned.
Morphene said:
You want to play it flawlessly yet you are playing it perfectly on medium settings? So are you having issues playing on High Quality? If that's the case (You stated you aren't a tech guy) do you know what specs you have currently in your computer? That'll help with the assist a little bit more. Me personally, I would run with 4GB of Ram, Geforce 8800 1GB and a Dual Core 2.53Ghz. Not a ton of money but enough to get you buy with that game and others. Don't know how often you game but that would help you. Most games coming out now however, require better specs than the ones I just gave. Good luck to you though.
How about this build I plan on buying:
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/CYx3Bm

Morphene

Onyx user!
Seven said:

Dude that's perfect, that CPU and Video Card alone is gonna wreck things. You'll be good for future games for awhile. Nice put together. Not bad prices either. Good job. Make sure you have a good Monitor, with specs like that you'll want some good pixels ;)

Alex - Arvixe

Seven said:

What spec is your current machine? Might be able to get away with just upgrading a few parts which would work out to be much cheaper instead of a completely new custom build.

Replicate

User is banned.
get an SSD, everything will run a lot smoother... though its a bit more expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.