• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Someone build me a vape

Gawk

User is banned.
i have my custom box mod i built...if you want me to replicate that for you, its a dual 18650 mod, unregulated...fucking rips.

Yeti

Hi Yes thanks for tagging me. Would you like to build a vaporizer mod or simply the atomizer? Either way I can help you. Toss me a budget and some preferences/what you are looking for in terms of flavor or clouds.

Seven

User is banned.
Yeti said:
Hi Yes thanks for tagging me. Would you like to build a vaporizer mod or simply the atomizer? Either way I can help you. Toss me a budget and some preferences/what you are looking for in terms of flavor or clouds.

Big clouds, no budget, and looking for all the parts on Amazon.

Yeti

Seven said:
Know anyone who would build me this if I send them the parts?
And I'm looking for a build that will be on the smaller side but effective, is this good?
Smaller side as in... physical space the vape takes up?
And it would be an honor to build your coils for you :)

Yeti

Seven said:
@yeti
Yes, could I fit that into my pocket?
By the way, how much for you to build it?
That would fit into your pocket, think about the size of an iPhone 6 but with the width of like a D battery
For me to build it? I admit I've only recently got into rebuilding, but I'd like to think I build pretty well. I would probably do it for free unless you wanted a really nice (like world's best) coil put in there in which I could buy a premade fused clapton coil off eBay for about $20.

You could skip this whole rebuilding scheme by purchasing an Atlantis sub-ohm tank off Amazon for about $30-50. But it might not be as fun, and my rebuilding skills may yield more vapor than that. 

If you're interested in the Atlantis you can find it here

Seven

User is banned.
Yeti said:
That would fit into your pocket, think about the size of an iPhone 6 but with the width of like a D battery
For me to build it? I admit I've only recently got into rebuilding, but I'd like to think I build pretty well. I would probably do it for free unless you wanted a really nice (like world's best) coil put in there in which I could buy a premade fused clapton coil off eBay for about $20.

You could skip this whole rebuilding scheme by purchasing an Atlantis sub-ohm tank off Amazon for about $30-50. But it might not be as fun, and my rebuilding skills may yield more vapor than that. 

If you're interested in the Atlantis you can find it here

If I could avoid rebuilding with huge clouds, that's preferable. Do you have Skype? If so you should add me.

Federales.
If you're building then not only should you get from a reputable seller, also get the SAFEST batteries and the SAFEST charger. I recommend the nitecore d2 personally. Also get a multimeter

Yeti

Horrify said:
If you're building then not only should you get from a reputable seller, also get the SAFEST batteries and the SAFEST charger. I recommend the nitecore d2 personally. Also get a multimeter
I got him set up. Hes getting from a reputable seller. I hooked him up with some VTC4's and an IPV3. Got him a D2 as well, I own one and won't look back. As for a multimeter, no need, he'll be using an Atlantis, and if there is any rebuilding involved it will be on my side.
Thanks for the sound advice @Horrify