• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Some shiz

fuse

Here's some of my stuff, I make "tags" none of the logos and such.

manwithglasses3.png

tdwp.png

shootme4.png

inhisdreams3.png

lair.png

toohuman4.png

skull.png

No, you may not use these.

Vertigo

nice style you have here. It doesnt fit a few of these renders though. Also, several have too much dead space imo, and lack depth

fuse

Haha, trust me, that's the style now, it's all about composition and negative space, doesn't seem like people actually care if you have a lot of depth anymore :p.

i'm no pro, but i really like these man, I used to make things like this, obviously to a different standard lol, wish i'd kept going! good work man :)

Dabbi

i like ur shiiz :D i want to know how to do this but im so lazy to do this :D

Dabbi

fuse

Thanks a lot guys, it's really just practice practice practice, took me 2~ years to get where I'm at. I don't make that much atm though.

fuse

Sweet, glad you guys like the top one, that one is my latest after not making anything for a month or so.

Good compo. Your right, it is the style these days. If you make tags that are sharpened and have good compo, pretty much everyone on planetrenders will like it:p
And whoever said the render doesn't fit the tag, most of these are stocks so idk why you would think that lol.

fuse

Thanks a lot ModSun, too bad I don't post my work on PR, I only post in the team forums :p.