• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Some serious immaturity going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

x04a

Onyx user!
Pink Floyd said:
I think the flaming award would be received somehow else rather then saying very rude things to each other. Oh, and The Elite has the first flaming award. :)

I saw that, made me sad. I didn't say very rude things, I just get very rude reactions. I'm good at that.

Pink Floyd

Yeah, one of you guys probably could have gotten the anit fire potion award if you had not reacted. :pinch:

x04a

Onyx user!
Pink Floyd said:
Yeah, one of you guys probably could have gotten the anit fire potion award if you had not reacted. :pinch:

Yeah, but who wants a lame black potion award? Not me.

JeterFan428

Pink Floyd said:

I was thinking about it, but then I was like "nah flaming this kid would be more fun"

x04a

Onyx user!
JeterFan428 said:
I was thinking about it, but then I was like "nah flaming this kid would be more fun"

The thing is, I didn't flame you. You came to me first on MSN, and flamed on here. I'm also older than you.

JeterFan428

x04a said:
The thing is, I didn't flame you. You came to me first on MSN, and flamed on here. I'm also older than you.
I bet you're still a kid....unless you're like a 40 yr old virgin that has fun talking to little kids that play Runescape.

x04a

Onyx user!
JeterFan428 said:
I bet you're still a kid....unless you're like a 40 yr old virgin that has fun talking to little kids that play Runescape.

You betcha! Little kids are the best.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
This post was un-needed.. If you have a problem with someone take it up with them, I can assure you we really don't care.

x04a

Onyx user!
Musik said:
This post was un-needed.. If you have a problem with someone take it up with them, I can assure you we really don't care.

All posts are un-needed. I can assure you, reading this thread wasn't mandatory. It was your choice.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Thanks captain obvious, like i don't have free will? It was obviously my choice, and it was also my choice to inform you on behalf of the runescape forums community that know one cares at all. No offense to you, but bigbadsoft is more respected that you.

x04a

Onyx user!
Musik said:
Thanks captain obvious, like i don't have free will? It was obviously my choice, and it was also my choice to inform you on behalf of the runescape forums community that know one cares at all. No offense to you, but bigbadsoft is more respected that you.

I don't care. He is still an immature kid, even though I don't have proof of this. I have semi-proof, as his admin added my msn and first thing he said was "fagggggg". Don't complain about a post if you don't like it.

Sage Mode

Onyx user!
You can open .class files with notepad. You'll just be reading some chinese giberish >.>. And if you want to see the true contents you can decompile I believe. So both of you can relax. No offense intended, anyways in the future no need to make a thread about something like this, just keep it to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.