• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Some of society's problems that concern you?

Chainsmoke

Onyx user!
It's a pretty simple thread and I hope that it will grow some activity and peak some interest. Any valid points or useful information can be linked back and used to make threads to discuss things in further detail.

Feel free to share how you feel here, however if you would like to provide details, proof, graphs, data, ect. I highly encourage you to create another thread so that it can be discussed on topic there.

rach

I'm guilty of this, but it's sad how much our phones take over a lives, like we hardly talk to one antoher but just look down on our screens.

Chainsmoke

Onyx user!
rach said:
I'm guilty of this, but it's sad how much our phones take over a lives, like we hardly talk to one antoher but just look down on our screens.

I yell at people that sit on those phones, if you are at my place, you are there to hang out, not text your girlfriend in Africa.

Professor

1. Self-perpetuated cyclical cycles of ignorance.
2. Individuals lacking the motive to be a positively contributory member of society.

Extinguished

Lack of respect for elders and yourself, which is your own freewill to do whatever you please. But, the majority of children growing up now are so disrespectful, virtual and in real life. The world of video games have crafted children to curse grown adults out, and sometimes think they know more than an adult. In some areas, yes if it's social media and things we have no importance to know of as an adult. Back in the early 1900's, they use to have kid boxing, which in some ways taught men and women how to fight at an early age if they kept participating in the agenda. Each generation has their own taste in music, which I honestly accept, even if it's a good or bad message. We all learn from our mistakes once we've encountered them far too much, then some never understands it. I've seen grown people still act like children, not holding up to their responsibilities. For the fathers who aren't being fathers, you knew what you were getting into before having a child. If you're not financially responsible and ready to be a father, don't put yourself in that situation. For the women that's being shady, you already know, not going to go there with you. There are many problems in society, but no need to stress about fixing them when it takes more than one person to voice it out for attention to civilization. Blame television and propaganda, do we really need some of the materialistic items that we own? In general, each generation grows smarter, which in some ways are necessary for humanity. But, being vulgar and hostile towards one another isn't something we need to promote a promising, better, and lifelong future.

Nevermind

User is banned.
The rampant obfuscation and apologism clouding the spread of Islamism throughout the world. The willingness to conflate legitimate criticisms of Islamic doctrine with bigotry. The destruction of free speech on campuses throughout the U.S. and Europe. The total lack of compassion and empathy for non-human animals, as well as the apology and idiocy behind their enslavement.

All pretty concerning.