• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxic

RE: one award ownership $40 btc

bump for gunnar someone buy his fucking award

Magnificent

gunnar said:
someone buy this i want it to have a good home

they banned our mans ambien what we do

Magnificent

gunnar said:
i'm selling this to pay his bail

nah haven't you heard he's in the hospital we just got caught in a drive by shooting. I'll tell you the story.

So Me, @Ambien, and @Trilogy were hangin arguing about street wear and doing dank trades irl and then we see these guys pull up so we sittin on the benches outside like wtf so we got up and walked a bit closer and then they pull their guns out and say "GET SCAMMED FAGGOTS" I was like oh shit the beamers, and I dashed into the crib and ducked down. Meanwhile Trilogy catches multiple bullets instantly and falls to the ground. @Ambien who is hiding in the corner panics and goes closer saying "JUST TAKE MY MEMES" and they said nah bruh and shot him in the shoulder before the cops came over. We rushed them to the hospital to find out that @Trilogy was dead and @Ambien had to recover for about a month.

tldr:
RIP @Trilogy
Fuck Scammers
Stay Woke @Ambien

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!

Monarch said:
nah haven't you heard he's in the hospital we just got caught in a drive by shooting. I'll tell you the story.

So Me, @Ambien, and @Trilogy were hangin arguing about street wear and doing dank trades irl and then we see these guys pull up so we sittin on the benches outside like wtf so we got up and walked a bit closer and then they pull their guns out and say "GET SCAMMED FAGGOTS" I was like oh shit the beamers, and I dashed into the crib and ducked down. Meanwhile Trilogy catches multiple bullets instantly and falls to the ground. @Ambien who is hiding in the corner panics and goes closer saying "JUST TAKE MY MEMES" and they said nah bruh and shot him in the shoulder before the cops came over. We rushed them to the hospital to find out that @Trilogy was dead and @Ambien had to recover for about a month.

tldr:
RIP @Trilogy
Fuck Scammers
Stay Woke @Ambien

direct quote from ambien: He's catching a neg when I comeback.

Awhile

@beam cop this, so we can have a dank award, he lowered his bin I believe.

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!

BeaM said:
I might pick I up. Depends if Philly is able to have it set up though. I'm waiting on stuff already and I won't be waiting months for this.
regarless you'll have an award beam

Magnificent

someone buy this so his dick can be hard again

Ambien

I'll buy this today big gun guy message me

Ambien

I have purchased this after like a year of this being up.

Status
Not open for further replies.