• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[SOLD] Selling my vaporizer mod (cloud chaser)

Yeti

Hello ForumKorner,
I have (arguably) the most esteemed vaporizer mod that is made. It is a real beast and has extremely low voltage drop. Here is a picture and a review:​

2j4admf.jpg

It will come with everything needed to cloud chase right out of the package:​
  • [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]2x [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]2 GREEN IMREN IMR 18650 Li-MN BATTERY HIGH DRAIN RECHARGEABLE 3.7v 2600mAh 38A[/font]
  • [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]1x Panzer Mod *UPGRADED MAGNETS* *UPGRADED CONTACTS* Authentified by Joy himself! [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Serial #970[/font]
  • [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]1x CLT v1 by Infinite with heat sink fins for temperature dispersal[/font]
  • [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]1x Nitecore D2 charger with screen[/font]
  • [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]1x Protective battery storage case[/font]
  • [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]1x Organic 100% VG eliquid made for cloud chasing (made in SF)[/font]
  • [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]1x Homemade coil build: FREE or Professionally made tiger coils: Add $10 + Organic Cotton[/font]
Retail: SOLD
So I'm asking around $180
[align=center]The mod is extremely clean. I sterilized the whole mod and the contacts are brand new! I also oiled the threads with Oxgard so you're all set to go! This is great if you want clouds. NO CLONES/KNOCKOFFS!

Minimum bid increment: $5

Carson

User is banned.
RE: Selling my vaporizer mod (cloud chaser)

wow this is really nice too bad im broke as fuckk

Joy

Power member.

Read your PM's!
I am really interested! <3

Federales.

It's nice but to say that its argueably the best setups made is an understatement considering you have morons who run quad sleeper builds. i say morons because they have no clue how batteries work.

Edit: it is nice though. i enjoy products made by infinite. Definitely a steal to anyone whos buys this of yeti the bae.

Sapphire

Power member.

My IRL friend has one of these, I can truly vouch this is a great mod. :p

Best of luck with sales, @"Yeti".

Yeti

Horrify said:
It's nice but to say that its argueably the best setups made is an understatement considering you have morons who run quad sleeper builds. i say morons because they have no clue how batteries work.

Edit: it is nice though. i enjoy products made by infinite. Definitely a steal to anyone whos buys this of yeti the bae.
Im confused "understatement" lol. And quad sleeper build sounds fun, especially in a fasttech origin clone with this battery: http://www.vapor-hub.com/product/copper-vamped-battery-18650-2000-mah-40-amps/

hahahaha.  Infinite is good I like them as well.

Federales.

Yeti

Horrify said:
by understatement i mean its not the BEST build that you can get but it is a fucking amazing one especially for the price you're charging.
Yes thank u very much! Sold it today..

Gian

User is banned.
Very nice mod mate, Cloud Chasers are the biggest clouds you can get (hence the name lol)