• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Solana NFT Marketplace - An Overview

scottmwilliams

Just like any other marketplace, an NFT marketplace is an exclusive place to buy, sell, trade, hold, and stake NFTs. When it comes to the Solana-based NFT marketplace, it is a specific marketplace that is built on the Solana network to resolve scalability issues. Solana is a network that is well-known for its higher throughput rate and ultra-speed transactions at a reduced cost. Building a marketplace on such a robust network would make transactions simple, easy, and secure. All the credits go to its consensus mechanism, Proof of History (PoH), which is the imperative reason behind its speed and scalability.

#solananftmarketplace,
#bestsolananftmarketplace,
#solananftmarketplacedevelopment

Rare

Welp now due to FTX dumping their Solana looks like they are about to crash.

Rare

Just wait a bit longer and people will realize all exchange markets for crypto are 100% a ponzi scheme.
Crypto is fucked and is about to be regulated hardcore. Ls all around
Yeah I feel like most people should be/are already educated that you never store your coins in exchanges... Their losses on that one. However I'm almost 50/50 on the regulations, could open a whole new world of legal investments and get many many large players into the game, who are waiting for these regulations. Regardless there will still be more like security private coins like Monero for things of other nature...

Matigo

just a guy
Yeah I feel like most people should be/are already educated that you never store your coins in exchanges... Their losses on that one. However I'm almost 50/50 on the regulations, could open a whole new world of legal investments and get many many large players into the game, who are waiting for these regulations. Regardless there will still be more like security private coins like Monero for things of other n
We just gotta wait and see what happens, for now cold storage is your best bet!
If Tether tanks then its gonna be a NIGHT MARE.

Rare

We just gotta wait and see what happens, for now cold storage is your best bet!
If Tether tanks then its gonna be a NIGHT MARE.
Tbh I need to research more, still don't understand stable coins... I just put a few thousand into crypto as a gamble and wait until its a good time to sell lol. Really need to educate myself though. Cold storage is the only viable option, regulation may also be good because exchanges won't be able to scam out, and without them I'd have a rough time trying to convert btc to usd.

Matigo

just a guy
Tbh I need to research more, still don't understand stable coins... I just put a few thousand into crypto as a gamble and wait until its a good time to sell lol. Really need to educate myself though. Cold storage is the only viable option, regulation may also be good because exchanges won't be able to scam out, and without them I'd have a rough time trying to convert btc to usd.
Stable = backed by something 100 percent. So Tether is backed 1 to 1 with the USD.
But for the most part, its all hear and believe. Not see actual evidence its fully backed.

So say if there is 1,000,000 Tethers on the chain, those 1,000,000 Tethers are persay backed by 1,000,000 only and will only ever be worth 1.
Good way for money laundering, but check it, they have been accused of printing funny money outta thin air etc. it is weird.

Rare

Stable = backed by something 100 percent. So Tether is backed 1 to 1 with the USD.
But for the most part, its all hear and believe. Not see actual evidence its fully backed.

So say if there is 1,000,000 Tethers on the chain, those 1,000,000 Tethers are persay backed by 1,000,000 only and will only ever be worth 1.
Good way for money laundering, but check it, they have been accused of printing funny money outta thin air etc. it is weird.
But who is backing it? Tether as a company? How are they profitable and what's the point in running a coin like that? Who is ensuring they will pay up if the crypto market crashes or USD?

Matigo

just a guy
But who is backing it? Tether as a company? How are they profitable and what's the point in running a coin like that? Who is ensuring they will pay up if the crypto market crashes or USD?
That is a solid questions I want answered as well.
YouTube Coffeezilla, watch his crypto stuff.
He gives a very good clarity to why crypto is all a scam for the most part.
If its not BTC

Random

What a time to have gotten out of crypto, I've barely missed the titanic