• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Solace -vs- Chivalry Legions

BV1

Well, I was surprised when I heard we had a fight vs CL because Solace rarely does late night fights, but I geared up with blasts and the rest of Solace was good to go.

Solace Starting 90 opts

CL Starting 66 opts [x]

Basically entire fight was ours. Had people out of supplies snipe, and everyone else was ripping binds & blasts on the main pile. After a while, CL was regrouping non-stop so we sent some bind snipers. After that, it was time to compare options and our performance showed.

Pictures
100816214046.png

100817034413.png

Solace Ending
screenshot396f.png

CL Ending
screenshot395.png

Thanks for the fight CL, unfortunate you used an old fight picture on your topic (compare half of the RSN's :lol: )

BV1

Echoes said:
Looks chaotic.
Did you profit off of the fight?

Very rarely do you ever profit off of PKRI's. I've lost over 25m in Pay to Play wars, and about 9m in F2P wars. They are just made to show your clans dominance and the clan members dedication and skill, not to profit.

Mind explaining some of those terms?
Like sniping, and bind ripping, and what not? o_O

BV1

Virtual said:
Mind explaining some of those terms?
Like sniping, and bind ripping, and what not? o_O

When you fight with a clan, you have something called a main pile. 75%+ of your clan will be on the main pile. You will have a caller on Teamspeak instructing everyone who to pile, and you get kills much faster this way because obviously most people will get 1 hit with 50+ people attacking them.

Snipers are a group of 5-30 people (Depending how large the fight is) who break off from the main pile, and attack the other clans pile directly. They go after anyone in robes to reduce the other clans binds (Without binds its hard to kill someone) and they also attack the leader who are calling the piles, making it harder for the other clan to have organized piles and transitions.

Techno

User is banned.
You are a very intelligent person, BV1. Props on all this. Good Luck on future Clan wars