• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

==>SOCIAL GOD<== #1 Guide to Destroy Social Anxiety & Making Women Want You

cracker007

FAQ:

Who is this eBook for?
For all guys 13+ looking to bring their attraction game to another level and improve themselves socially.

Do looks matter?
What matters most is that you keep yourself groomed and smelling great. Facial features matter to an extent when dealing with women.
But what matters most is how you socialize with them.
This is the moment you begin building attraction. Which is exactly what this eBook teaches you.

Will I learn anything?
I guarantee you will, after applying what I teach you in my eBook you will come out with a whole different mindset. With update 2, this more like a training system. What you will get out of this will sky rocket your social game and help improve your life in many ways then just dealing with women.
Not only will I teach you how you should be communicating and thinking while out there talking to your crush, or whomever it be, but I also
teach you my way of combating the initial fear/nervousness that you may experience.

How many pages is this eBook?
The beginner copy is 8 pages as it doesn't include update 2, the novice copy is 17 pages and the Social God version is 19 pages as it includes a bonus secret method I personally use.

Is it worth paying for the Social God copy? Is the secret method really worth it?
I assure you that is certainly is! It will make the difference from you being able to hookup with at least 1 or more girl a week to none.
That difference is major considering the method doesn't even have to be used to hookup, it could just be a make out sesh at a friends party.
With the secret method, it all depends on how far you are willing to escalate.

Also don't forget I provide private mentoring to you if you purchase the Social God copy. Which gives you the opportunity to learn more than what is provided
in the eBook.

I will also provide free updates to whomever purchases the Social God edition - which will take what you learn to the next level.

Why should I pay 19 bucks to learn something, it's not like it is going to make me money?
What you will learn in this eBook will be invaluable and apply throughout the course of your life. Not to forget that it will get girls attracted to you like a fucking magnet.

What do you mean by 'Private Mentoring'?
I mean you can add him on skype and ask as many question as you like about topics related to the eBook.
Author's Skype: MrAlive Again and my Email: [email protected]

Beam

Power member.
Is this going to improve you as a person socially or just make you into a complete douchebag that attracts easy whores?

Rare

Holy hell thanks man I needed this @Mal
OP let me know if you would give me a vouch copy.

Jamil

@hydrogen
Because reading an e-book will be better than me buying $19 worth of lube.