• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

So, who here likes that heavy stuff?

ChiN

User is banned.

ChiN

User is banned.
Well someone didn't tell Philly that I couldnt access my account even though I told them this like 6 months ago *cough*

NiQue

Onyx user!
Chin Again said:
Well someone didn't tell Philly that I couldnt access my account even though I told them this like 6 months ago *cough*

CCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<333333333333333333333333

ChiN

User is banned.
<3

Cant reply to your message because of under 10 posts, but I don't have MSN anymore, only AIM: MistaDubstep

Leafs

Power member.
Chin Again said:
<3

Cant reply to your message because of under 10 posts, but I don't have MSN anymore, only AIM: MistaDubstep

I have a bad memory. You could of always contacted him lol

Philly

Power member.
Chin Again said:

Are you serious you are back from the dead!!! Send me a pm saying its you on this account on hf so I know its actually you.

Kolton

Onyx user!
Chin Again said:

I am glad your back man. :)

ChiN

User is banned.
Philly > HF is offline and has been for a while. Would send you one on SupportForums but I forgot login info.

Kolton

Onyx user!
Chin Again said:
Philly > HF is offline and has been for a while. Would send you one on SupportForums but I forgot login info.

HF has been online for me, it never went offline. Lol. I smell a fake. I bet its Uzi, just trying to steal Chins account, and scam again.

lol...
5c695e0d05ecdf732d3c7998c247c47a.png

SGOD

Kolton said:
HF has been online for me, it never wen't offline. Lol. I smell a fake. I bet its Uzi, just trying to steal Chins account, and scam again.

lol...
5c695e0d05ecdf732d3c7998c247c47a.png
Yeah, HackForums has been online for me too.

ChiN

User is banned.
Well HF has been offline for me for around 3 weeks, and downorisitjustme says its offline. In all seriousness, this is the 'real' chin and I have no idea what the info to my old account is.

Philly

Power member.
Chin Again said:
Well HF has been offline for me for around 3 weeks, and downorisitjustme says its offline. In all seriousness, this is the 'real' chin and I have no idea what the info to my old account is.

Hmm I am trying to think of something that only you would know...

Philly

Power member.
Oh I got it. Who won the halo 3 1v1 contest on halosins? If you don't know or don't remember than let me know and I will think of something else that only the real chin would know.