• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

So...This is/was a thing

Cynn

Onyx user!
Aright, the other day I had a girl in one of my classes ask me to put my number in her phone. I really didn't mind since I've always thought she is kinda cute.
After texting her for a bit, I text her "Haha its kinda funny you asked me for my number, I was actually going to ask for your number today. :p" Now, that may not seem like a big deal but this is where shit starts getting weird. She reply back with "Better save it to a contact then! :3" at this point I was thinking something was up (shit like this never happens to me). After chatting(/texting) for a bit longer she tells me I should go to her dance recital on Saturday (which would have been yesterday). I declined and said I had other stuff going on (which at the time I thought I did but, it was canceled due to it being Memorial Day weekend). Still feeling like something was strange, I go and look her up on Facebook (luckily we shared mutual friends)...Turns out she has a boyfriend.
Now I'm not afraid of her boyfriend at all. He's like maybe 5'6 (if that) and scrawny-ish. Its just the concept that matters. I don't want to be with/talk to a chick that has a boyfriend...Its just not alright.
Now at this point I was pissed...Then I thought about it for a bit. She either thinks I'm gay (which I have my moments), or she thinks I'm a fucking idiot (Also highly likely)
Anyone else ever had to deal with bullshit like this?

Bomb

User is banned.
Well if she is doing all that bullshit with her current boyfriend, she will do the same thing to you as well (talk to other dudes behind your back)

Stay away from girls like that man, shit never ends well.

Taunt

User is banned.
Confront her about it, if she is not willing to break up with her man then back off. Also if you are extra generous you should tell her BF what she has done.

Bomb

User is banned.
Taunt said:
Confront her about it, if she is not willing to break up with her man then back off. Also if you are extra generous you should tell her BF what she has done.
If she's willing to break up with her boyfriend, she'll do the same shit when she sees another dude she likes while dating the OP.

Stay away from that sloot OP

Taunt

User is banned.
Bomb said:
If she's willing to break up with her boyfriend, she'll do the same shit when she sees another dude she likes while dating the OP.

Stay away from that sloot OP

I guess this is true, but this would only suck if you're an emotional fuck that gets attached to quickly like me, now if you're a "player" fourwords... Hit & fucking quit it.

Cynn

Onyx user!
Taunt said:
I guess this is true, but this would only suck if you're an emotional fuck that gets attached to quickly like me, now if you're a "player" fourwords... Hit & fucking quit it.
Yeah...I'm an emotional fuck and I feel kinda pathetic sometimes about that.
I honestly was thinking about being a nice guy and telling her boyfriend...but, ehhhh. If she finds out I told her BF... she'll probably fucking hate me... idek anymore...I kinda wanna see how this all plays out
I have been dropping hints that I knew she had a BF and she doesn't seem to fucking care what I know.
Like I ain't trying to date her...maybe like a fwb (nsa) type of thing would be nice.

Taunt

User is banned.
Cynn said:
Yeah...I'm an emotional fuck and I feel kinda pathetic sometimes about that.
I honestly was thinking about being a nice guy and telling her boyfriend...but, ehhhh. If she finds out I told her BF... she'll probably fucking hate me... idek anymore...I kinda wanna see how this all plays out
I have been dropping hints that I knew she had a BF and she doesn't seem to fucking care what I know.
Like I ain't trying to date her...maybe like a fwb (nsa) type of thing would be nice.

This is why I'm protective with my girl, even though i know she loyal and she loves me, trust me i know but still. Good luck with your hit & run haha.

Cynn

Onyx user!
Taunt said:
This is why I'm protective with my girl, even though i know she loyal and she loves me, trust me i know but still. Good luck with your hit & run haha.

Thanks man. That's what its looking like I'm gonna end up doing...I'll probably tell her BF whats going on before it hit it. Then neither of them will see me again.

Taunt

User is banned.
Cynn said:
Thanks man. That's what its looking like I'm gonna end up doing...I'll probably tell her BF whats going on before it hit it. Then neither of them will see me again.

Alright, if you have any regrets on telling her boyfriend, think about yourself, wouldn't you want to know if your girlfriend was a slutty ass hoe? Goodnight bro.

Cynn

Onyx user!
Taunt said:
Alright, if you have any regrets on telling her boyfriend, think about yourself, wouldn't you want to know if your girlfriend was a slutty ass hoe? Goodnight bro.

True, true, so very true...Thanks for putting that into perspective for me man. and goodnight man.

Cuban

Onyx user!
Dude she probably isn't dating that guy anymore. She probably hasn't updated her FB in a while.