• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

So im here.... No one cares right?

Hmmm.....

Well im just going to tell you my awe inspiring story ( well pretty sure you dont care, i dont either, so im going to say it )

Well i was going to open up my own gaming site, when i got my PS3, i thought i would. Well then i got some sense knocked in to me, that I'd need a dedicated team to get ANYWHERE with a gaming site. So I gave up that dream -.-'..... Then instead of putting myself through all that beautiful Misery.... I thought id join a good looking NEW gaming site. And so i chose this site

Also you need to note that the fact that i might show some signs of hostility is due to a few.. no alot... of personal problems, but im working on it. :)

also

I <3 Boxxy

FOr 1 reason, she was the only girl who made me smirk/smile after a year dry streak :(

Minus-Zero

The boxxy on here is a guy to let you know...

Either way Welcome!

If you flame me you will be in for it =P

I am a flame master hahaha

Welcome to Gaming Senses InevitableGamer, I think you deserve the ass kisser award :)

"...also

I <3 Boxxy"

InevitableGamer said:
@ minus zero and Gold.

IM REFERRING TO THE REAL BOXXY, you know... the God :)

Lol this meaning you worship a hot guy. God meaning male genitalia. Goddess meaning female genitalia.

BWUXXY IS GODDES.... stupid people have to be so precise -.-

And is not have dix, she is having em ... well em... i cannot tell u kidz :(

Minus-Zero

Are you saying there is only one girl?

My moderator status brings all the Wrinkled old granny's to the yard!

OMFG ive been trying for the wrinkly Old Grannies for AGES....How do you get them? especially the overly Obese Ones OMG *jealous*