• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

smh ebook

volt

selling this for a buck or one koin hmu fags
apXktH7.jpg

Aimi said:
Just received the vouch copy, this method is very simple, its literally 6 lines of text, so its very easy to follow.

Method works fantastically, haven't actually seen this used before, and for only $3, this is a steal.

With that being said, good luck with sales, @houndoom .

Clear said:
vouch for @houndoom gave me a vouch copy and this 100% works

i sip lean420

User is banned.
are you fucking retarded why would you make the text the same color as the background

volt

i sip lean420 said:
are you fucking retarded why would you make the text the same color as the background

youre fucking blind leave my thread kid youre autistic thanks

i sip lean420

User is banned.
how the fuck am i blind it's readable but you have to try so hard lmfao i just don't understand why you couldn't use a different color

Nostalgic

i sip lean420 said:
how the fuck am i blind it's readable but you have to try so hard lmfao i just don't understand why you couldn't use a different color

Leave him alone you little shit. Ill rape your ass with my broomstick you little piece of period blood. I have flicked clits bigger than you.

volt

i sip lean420 said:

youre fucking autistic kid its still readable kys leave my thread

i sip lean420

User is banned.
are you actually retarded though lmao look at this layout you're calling me autistic wtf

volt

i sip lean420 said:
are you actually retarded though lmao look at this layout you're calling me autistic wtf

smhsmhsmh leave my thread you autistic faggot

i sip lean420

User is banned.
sorry if i offended you i was only asking you a question and you came at me like a mountain lion

if anyone wants to save $3 download Bluestacks and install Instagram and have fun making as many accounts as you want! :D

volt

i sip lean420 said:
sorry if i offended you i was only asking you a question and you came at me like a mountain lion

if anyone wants to save $3 download Bluestacks and install Instagram and have fun making as many accounts as you want! :D

my method doesnt include bluestacks (((:) youre mad as hell

i sip lean420

User is banned.
idk what your method is bro i was just telling you the method everyone else uses so they don't pay your poor ass $3 lol

volt

i sip lean420 said:
idk what your method is bro i was just telling you the method everyone else uses so they don't pay your poor ass $3 lol

why you so mad (((((; hahaahaahahahaha

Rare

I'll buy this dude, please PM me.

Rare

Paid for this like an hour ago, still waiting for a reply.

volt

BUM PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPP