• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Slow as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaii

So yesterday, I optimized my laptop and made it 10 times faster for the following hours of me using it, I shut it down and now I'm back on it, it's slower than ever.

I need a few tips on how to speed up my laptop for designing etc, without buying add-ons.

ty

EvanLB7

Onyx user!
Post your specs and then screenshot your running processes, also show me your startup processes via msconfig.exe - Thank you.

Jaii

Judgement said:
Post your specs and then screenshot your running processes, also show me your startup processes via msconfig.exe - Thank you.

yaZtocJ.png

rwonWYt.png

2fqSHUu.png

anything else?

EvanLB7

Onyx user!
Pandas said:
yaZtocJ.png

rwonWYt.png

2fqSHUu.png

anything else?

Remove Cyber Ghost and RMBB from startup. Also, your specs aren't that fast for doing a lot of designing and rendering sadly.

Fedora

Your specs arn't that good,so that affects it,Try changing the performance type to "for the best performance",in the system properties.Also try CCleaner,It should help a little bit.

Jaii

It's faster a little thanks to @Judgement anymore suggestions?

Name

Power member.
Pandas said:
I need a few tips on how to speed up my laptop for designing etc, without buying add-ons.

ty

honestly, The specs are not very good. I know you don't want to buy addons or anything but i think your best bet would to buy a new laptop if you decided to spend money. Laptops are a lot harder to upgrade than desktops and there are a lot less things you can do to them depending on what kind you have. So if you decide to spend money, just go all out and get a really nice laptop.

Cred

Jaii, if your planning on designing via PhotoShop you require at least 4gb ram to run it smooth

Name

Power member.
Status
Not open for further replies.