• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

skating

yungbear

i've started to skate a lot with @lurids

i'm able to ollie, shuv (not consistently), boardslide (sometimes) 

@lurids can:

pop shuv
ollie
boarslide
ollie 180

if you guys have any skate tips just lmk below

╰ɵ───ɵ╯

Onyx user!
Just keep practicing dude thats all i gotta say & the most important just have fun dude
Most people skate to become pro which ruins the whole experience
just keep shredding it out there homie

nadav

xbox: nadav
@enjoi , i just bought a rail yesterday.

sooo much fun man, we skate so we can record ourselves and hopefully be known like illegalciv/mikey123xyz

╰ɵ───ɵ╯

Onyx user!
lurids said:
@enjoi , i just bought a rail yesterday.

sooo much fun man, we skate so we can record ourselves and hopefully be known like illegalciv/mikey123xyz
thats Gnarly dude do whatever it takes bro get shredding

Weed

practice practice practice and don't give up like me

Color

Patience......
You have to keep pushing yourself. It takes a long ass time to get to a point where you actually feel completely comfortable. Haha. Also, don't ever be afraid of being judged, that'll get you nowhere quick. I see a lot of people with this issue.

Zeus

Ask @cas kid is a fucking freak with skating

Sonic Youth

Onyx user!
i just started skating not too long ago, i can only ollie, but i'm working on getting better. Good luck man.

Color said:
Patience......
You have to keep pushing yourself. It takes a long ass time to get to a point where you actually feel completely comfortable. Haha. Also, don't ever be afraid of being judged, that'll get you nowhere quick. I see a lot of people with this issue.

This so much. I hate those fucks that talk shit on people because they aren't as good as them. There was a point they weren't that good too, at least they're trying.

Zeus said:
Ask @cas kid is a fucking freak with skating

i wish i was as good as @cas : (

Color

meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓ said:
This so much. I hate those fucks that talk shit on people because they aren't as good as them. There was a point they weren't that good too, at least they're trying.

Shit, I've been at it for like 7 years.  Crazy to think about, actually.  Never met anyone like you mentioned, though.

Color said:
Shit, I've been at it for like 7 years.  Crazy to think about, actually.  Never met anyone like you mentioned, though.

yeah, they're definitely around here. Never happened to me since i've skated since i was little so i've had a time but yeah. I don't really skate anymore though which is really sad

cas

meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓ said:

@Zeus slap dick nigga, hmu with your twitter or insta though. Fuck board slides little nigga, start throwing down those lip slides and back smiths. Yeah, I've been skating since I was in 5th grade and I'm turning 20 in a few months, but I took a lot of breaks in between (year long breaks), keep it pushing. Don't be pussy and slide the shuvs unless you're sliding them fast as fuck while going fast as fuck. Don't skate slow, do not. Get your speed up and slam tre flips while bombing hills like ya boy. IG is in my sig, I don't have class until january so I'm gonna be skating and posting more, I'm just usually to fucked up to even walk. You can add my snapchat too, I post a good amount of skate shit on there but I can link you an old video now from like 2 years back (posted on youtube last year as a ramped slow mo app test)

I had just come back from an ankle fracture from hard flipping a local monster set so I didn't film much since I was hooked on pills but I still have my steez, keep in mind, filming in person is different from what you see on video, in this video, I'm bombing the start of a local hill but I'll be more than glad to post some footy soon or you can just check my snapchat and see random clips that I throw up from my pov.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDmoQSRjHv8

I'm actually skating with @Kyle tomorrow if my school doesn't bullshit me and bring me in for paperwork, if not i'll be skating with this skid wednesday and we're definitely filming a daily vlog for you fags

Zeus

cas said:
@Zeus slap dick nigga, hmu with your twitter or insta though. Fuck board slides little nigga, start throwing down those lip slides and back smiths. Yeah, I've been skating since I was in 5th grade and I'm turning 20 in a few months, but I took a lot of breaks in between (year long breaks), keep it pushing. Don't be pussy and slide the shuvs unless you're sliding them fast as fuck while going fast as fuck. Don't skate slow, do not. Get your speed up and slam tre flips while bombing hills like ya boy. IG is in my sig, I don't have class until january so I'm gonna be skating and posting more, I'm just usually to fucked up to even walk. You can add my snapchat too, I post a good amount of skate shit on there but I can link you an old video now from like 2 years back (posted on youtube last year as a ramped slow mo app test)

I had just come back from an ankle fracture from hard flipping a local monster set so I didn't film much since I was hooked on pills but I still have my steez, keep in mind, filming in person is different from what you see on video, in this video, I'm bombing the start of a local hill but I'll be more than glad to post some footy soon or you can just check my snapchat and see random clips that I throw up from my pov.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDmoQSRjHv8

I'm actually skating with @Kyle tomorrow if my school doesn't bullshit me and bring me in for paperwork, if not i'll be skating with this skid wednesday and we're definitely filming a daily vlog for you fags

Nothing og but twitters: @h8zeus Instagram: ammonias hmu boy