• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Sirius Forum [Mods needed]

Zenta

User is banned.
[font='Segoe UI Local', 'Segoe WP', 'Segoe UI Web', SkypeUISymbol, Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Meiryo UI', Meiryo, 'Arial Unicode MS', sans-serif]Greetings.[/font]

[font='Segoe UI Local', 'Segoe WP', 'Segoe UI Web', SkypeUISymbol, Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Meiryo UI', Meiryo, 'Arial Unicode MS', sans-serif]Upon discussions, we have decided to open staff recruitment and hire a total of two moderators under a system which was originally a concept by Delusion.[/font]

[font='Segoe UI Local', 'Segoe WP', 'Segoe UI Web', SkypeUISymbol, Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Meiryo UI', Meiryo, 'Arial Unicode MS', sans-serif]How does it work?[/font]
[font='Segoe UI Local', 'Segoe WP', 'Segoe UI Web', SkypeUISymbol, Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Meiryo UI', Meiryo, 'Arial Unicode MS', sans-serif]There will be applications and the best two applications judging by their posts, maturity etc. will become a sectional moderator which has pretty much access to moderating all of the forum like a Global Moderator and after a period of time, the best out of those two will become a Global Moderator and the other will be demoted back to what his original rank was. The user who lost would still have a bigger chance next time.[/font]

[font='Segoe UI Local', 'Segoe WP', 'Segoe UI Web', SkypeUISymbol, Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Meiryo UI', Meiryo, 'Arial Unicode MS', sans-serif]How do I apply?[/font]
[font='Segoe UI Local', 'Segoe WP', 'Segoe UI Web', SkypeUISymbol, Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Meiryo UI', Meiryo, 'Arial Unicode MS', sans-serif]It might be complex. You need to be creative and provide a good reason why we should hire you, there is a list of requirements before you are able to apply and those will be stated below.[/font]

[font='Segoe UI Local', 'Segoe WP', 'Segoe UI Web', SkypeUISymbol, Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Meiryo UI', Meiryo, 'Arial Unicode MS', sans-serif]What are the requirements?[/font]
[font='Segoe UI Local', 'Segoe WP', 'Segoe UI Web', SkypeUISymbol, Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Meiryo UI', Meiryo, 'Arial Unicode MS', sans-serif]There is one requirement to apply and that is having an amount of 25 posts.If you do get selected, you must be actively-posting and not just handling reports etc. We do know the original meaning of moderation but those are the rules, if you do not agree to those, please do not apply.[/font]

[font='Segoe UI Local', 'Segoe WP', 'Segoe UI Web', SkypeUISymbol, Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Meiryo UI', Meiryo, 'Arial Unicode MS', sans-serif]Best of luck to all applicants.[/font]

[font='Segoe UI Local', 'Segoe WP', 'Segoe UI Web', SkypeUISymbol, Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Meiryo UI', Meiryo, 'Arial Unicode MS', sans-serif]Sincerely,[/font]
[font='Segoe UI Local', 'Segoe WP', 'Segoe UI Web', SkypeUISymbol, Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Meiryo UI', Meiryo, 'Arial Unicode MS', sans-serif]Sirius Adminstration.[/font]

Piece

cannaisseur
I already applied. Thanks for making a post about this!

Guild

User is banned.
I applied and am so far loving the forum.

Zenta

User is banned.
Psychopath said:
I applied and am so far loving the forum.

I am so glad that you're enjoying it!

Giving this a nice bump! Looking for staff still.

We're still looking for some staff members.