• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Show your mod.

Living

Power member.
So I've been vaping for a little over 2 years, I've gotten pretty into it, I'm running a dual parallel 24g .07 OHMs I'm hotting this on my XXIX and tugboat rda with a top cap for my tugboat. I'm not into the pussy ego's or MVPs it's all about mechanical Mods and dripping what do you have?
Oh26NUV
it hits like. Champ, if anyone is interested in getting a setup like mine, hit me up I can get you the whole set up for $60 plus depending on what you want.

Living

Power member.
I've tried haha, I'm on my phome, and it's time to go mechanical bro, it's a lot better you make how it hits.

Beats

Power member.
I'll update this or post in a few days.

My mods are at home.

Living

Power member.
Come on @Beats I'm waiting. .m

Swish

Power member.
Bruh, I am looking for a vape that produces MASSIVE amounts of smoke, and I can spend a good bit of money on it. Help me homie.

Living

Power member.
Hit me up bro, I can help you out

Beats

Power member.
Living said:
Come on @Beats I'm waiting. .m

Lol I haven't been home in a a few days. I should be home on Monday. I'll upload then.

But, you're at .07 ohms? That's dangerous. Lol

Swish

Power member.
Seven said:
I am fairly new to this and I want a vape that produces amazing smoke clouds. Like real biggins. HALP

Same bruh, that is all I want. HALP US BOTH

Sexus

User is banned.
Your image isn't showing, i had to click it and open in a new tab to view it

Swish

Power member.
Seven said:
I can maybe help you I know a bit about vaping because I have had one for a little over 2 months but I don't know all the fancy mod stuff lul

I had a lame ass eGo but like you said, I don't know about all the mods and shit.

We will learn together <3

Living

Power member.
Just hit me up and @Beats it's not dagerous, just have safe batterys and know your shit

Beats

Power member.
Living said:
Just hit me up and @Beats it's not dagerous, just have safe batterys and know your shit

Still dawg. A Sony VTC 5 isn't extremely safe for .07. But I bet that shit rips bro.

Living

Power member.
I haven't had any problems at all

Based Prime

Please don't help people who say they want clouds, they're gonna have a fucking battery vent on them.

Beats said:
Still dawg. A Sony VTC 5 isn't extremely safe for .07. But I bet that shit rips bro.

A VTC5 should be green area down to .5 ohms

Beats

Power member.
Prime. said:
Please don't help people who say they want clouds, they're gonna have a fucking battery vent on them.

A VTC5 should be green area down to .5 ohms

With my VTC5 I got to .1 ohms and the coils fucking melted when I tested the coils.

Shit was fire.