• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Should I start skating again?

Atomic

Onyx user!
I use to skate nearly everyday for 3 years but last year I quit and I don't know if i should start again.

Kirby

Power member.
This thread confuses me. How is anyone supposed to know if you should start to skate again? Seems like something only you can answer.

kyle

Kirby said:
This thread confuses me. How is anyone supposed to know if you should start to skate again? Seems like something only you can answer.
i agree. dont skate again based on what other people say, skate again because you want to. its your life, not ours.

Atomic

Onyx user!
Critical said:
Yass join the sk8r sqwadd.

@Critical
@gorillaz
@satanism
@sleep

Lol I'm probably going to get a new setup my next paycheck any suggestions?

Fresh

Power member.
Skate cause you want to skate, not because some people on a forum told you to skate or not. Do what makes you happy and shit don't base all your descisions on what other people think.

Color

No. If you have to have someone tell you to, you're not doing it for the right reasons. Do it if you want to, but you more than likely won't succeed if you're not passionate about it.

Atomic

Onyx user!
Satanism said:
The real question is, do you want to start skating again?

I've actually just started skating again last month.

I do but my last setup was total shit and I think it made the experience pretty lame

Atomic

Onyx user!
Satanism said:
Go for a total different setup then.

If you have to, go to a skate shop and try out some shit.

My best setup was probably a 8.25 Zero, Thunder Lights, Bones wheels, and Reds Bearings. I'm aiming to buy that same setup soon!

Ascending

User is banned.
Since was obviously a passion for you, I say you should start skating again!

Chain

User is banned.
I started skating last month because my girlfriend wanted to learn. Before that, last time i skated was 3 years ago.

And coming back to skating i had such an amazing time man.

But caution; NEVER leave your skateboard with your girl......

I literally bought my board 2 weeks prior of me teaching her. I left my board with her over the weekend so she could practice, I come back and it turns out she forgot about it outside and it got rained on the whole weekend, so its rusted and molded... and trashed.

Getting a new one from ccs soon though

Lesson Learned

#Swageronni322

User is banned.
YEAH SK8ERTING IS ACTUALLY REALLY FUN. i love watching youtube videos of people falling lol its so funny i always lol when i want people skating that fall lol

Chain

User is banned.
#Swageronni322 said:
YEAH SK8ERTING IS ACTUALLY REALLY FUN. i love watching youtube videos of people falling lol its so funny i always lol when i want people skating that fall lol

Yeah.... that's so something people like to hear bro.
Motivational asf.......

"sk8ering" I'm done, kys.