• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Shit has hit the fan.

Piece

cannaisseur
So for a while now I've been in the slumps and I've had my closest friends there to help me with all my shit I've gone through. Now that I'm broke college boy, and none of my friends are here. I have a total of like 4 friends here and classes are hard as fuck. You have to put for so much effort and have no motivation. Shit has been really bad for me. I'm failing a class and the professor is a bitch. I'm broke as fuck and @astro didn't help with that. My parents got divorced Junior year of High School which hasn't really affected me until now where I don't really talk to either parent. I have no one that I can really talk to and it's so hard on my own. My roommate doesn't really talk with me and I'm already in debt so idk. As the title says, shit has really hit the fan.

It already feels better just getting everything off my chest.

Color

You literally listed nothing bit.... At all.... You're over thinking it. Yeah, college is hard. Yeah, you pay money for it. The only real problem here is that you're not motivated. This was my problem too. You need to do something you're motivated to do or you won't find satisfaction. That's all there is to it, really.

Fallout

User is banned.
As @Color said, "you're not motivated". So watch this video, it helped me when I was failing my Spanish class. I watched the video and now look where I'm at, a solid D+ in Spanish. Started with an F now I'm here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

JUST DO IT!!!!!!! @Piece

Piece

cannaisseur
@Color @Dysphoria @Chad Thanks guys I already feel better I just need to get down and grind some shit out.

Jaken

I'm in highschool failing trig and pre-calc. I did fine in all math classes before, but for some reason I'm doing really bad. I've honestly just given up and don't plan on trying.

O F

I'm failed freshmen year and I'm re-doing it at a new school in a new state. be glad you're not still in high school, you're actually getting educated now :)
Find something that motivates you, like a girlfriend or listening to your favorite record... idk