• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Sheep

Space Time

User is banned.
The difference here is :
Paris, barley gets any attacks, not a lot of major crimes such as terrorism.
Syria has been in conflict for 5+ years. It gets headline news all the time.

Don't be ignorant.

Magic

Space Time said:
The difference here is :
Paris, barley gets any attacks, not a lot of major crimes such as terrorism.
Syria has been in conflict for 5+ years. It gets headline news all the time.

Don't be ignorant.

Hahahaha so that makes them more special? Don't be so pathetic. Headlines? Sure, but no respect. No love. No empathy. Paris gets a few gun shoots and the world prays for them? How horrendous. I'm dumbfounded as to how you think that's slightly moral.

My Nigga

User is banned.
fuck em bro aint shit we can do aint shit a moment of silence is gonna do

it is for sure fucked up but the world is a very fucked up place

Space Time

User is banned.
Magic said:
Hahahaha so that makes them more special? Don't be so pathetic. Headlines? Sure, but no respect. No love. No empathy. Paris gets a few gun shoots and the world prays for them? How horrendous. I'm dumbfounded as to how you think that's slightly moral.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Yes.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]People have been dying from hunger for millennium, are you praying for them everyday?
Are you donating towards Syrian conflict charities?
Yeah because a prayer will help their war...[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I'm not saying we shouldn't be worrying about them, because we should as their country has been torn apart.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]But it comes as a shock to us when such civilized countries like France has been attacked.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]But yeah I'm not going to debate about morality because I've seen first hand what it can do.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]*Cough* @Cann!bal *cough*[/font]

Luciano

Onyx user!
@magic I see what you're saying, but understand this. Syria has been in turmoil for the past 4 years during their current civil war and under the dictatorship of Al-Assad not to mention countless Islamic terrorist groups. And that's not getting better anytime soon. What's happening to the Syrians is the cost of war, always has been. But remember, It's not like we sit back and watch them suffer.

In fact, they flee their war torn countries by the hundreds of thousands into countries seeking asylum. 6,000,000 in 31 countries to be exact. Germany, Netherlands, UK, Canada, Belgium, Austria, US etc. They are given free housing, medical, education, and much other assistance they may need at the new life they are given all in return for hard work. Not to mention millions in donations and charity dedicated to them. Money, clothes, food. Hell, all they have to do is convert to Christianity and claim if they are sent back they will be killed.

So when a 1st world country is attacked by delusional Islamic extremists slaughtering innocents In cold blood, what's the harm In giving a moment of silence to those who lost their lives to that ? France took 10,000 families from 2014-15. I'm not saying a group represents all of Syrians, but they are helped more than you think.

And for the Syrians who have lost their lives, that's unfortunate and may god bless them. But death cannot be undone.

Magic

One said:
This is just another case of some hipster out on a moral quest HAHAH. Next thing you know he's gonna be a vegan animal rights activist on the side of the road.

Are you calling Cannibal a hipster?

Luciano said:
@magic I see what you're saying, but understand this. Syria has been in turmoil for the past 4 years during their current civil war and under the dictatorship of Al-Assad not to mention countless Islamic terrorist groups. And that's not getting better anytime soon. What's happening to the Syrians is the cost of war, always has been. But remember, It's not like we sit back and watch them suffer.

In fact, they flee their war torn countries by the hundreds of thousands into countries seeking asylum. 6,000,000 in 31 countries to be exact. Germany, Netherlands, UK, Canada, Belgium, Austria, US etc. They are given free housing, medical, education, and much other assistance they may need at the new life they are given all in return for hard work. Not to mention millions in donations and charity dedicated to them. Money, clothes, food. Hell, all they have to do is convert to Christianity and claim if they are sent back they will be killed.

So when a 1st world country is attacked by delusional Islamic extremists slaughtering innocents In cold blood, what's the harm In giving a moment of silence to those who lost their lives to that ? France took 10,000 families from 2014-15. I'm not saying a group represents all of Syrians, but they are helped more than you think.

And for the Syrians who have lost their lives, that's unfortunate and may god bless them. But death cannot be undone.

Yeah honestly I have complete respect for those that take in the refugees. If only our people could stop showing hatred towards them that would be great. But you can't always fix a small mind. And what's the harm? It's not the respects that disappoint me. It's that fact that people don't genuinely care for the innocent Syrians dying due to the civil war, as if it's their own fault they are dying. When terrorists kill people in England we don't get prayers from around the world, and nor would we want them. The media was massive and that's why everyone had an opinion on it. 90% of people that changed their profile picture no absolutely nothing about the current crisis and were just pretend, even to themselves, to care about the events. many simply did it for likes, which is immoral in its own right. I would write more but I have been writing non-stop paragraphs about this on HF, if you use it I'll link you my thread.

Space Time said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Yes.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]People have been dying from hunger for millennium, are you praying for them everyday?
Are you donating towards Syrian conflict charities?
Yeah because a prayer will help their war...[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I'm not saying we shouldn't be worrying about them, because we should as their country has been torn apart.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]But it comes as a shock to us when such civilized countries like France has been attacked.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]But yeah I'm not going to debate about morality because I've seen first hand what it can do.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]*Cough* @Cann!bal *cough*[/font]

Haha what do you mean what it has done first hand, what's wrong with @Cann!bal?

Cred

One said:
This is just another case of some hipster out on a moral quest HAHAH. Next thing you know he's gonna be a vegan animal rights activist on the side of the road.
You cant forget calling everyone gay because he decided to be bisexual.

Luciano

Onyx user!
@magic Your right, everyone acts as If they lost someone in the attacks that day. Then capitalize on It by saying "1 like equals 1 pray :(" that is bullshit. I feel sympathetic towards the Syrians, I truly do. Families that truly want a better life that can contribute to communities and work for everything they own like you and I. But, I have just as much concerns as well. You have extremists, rapists, murderers, pedophiles, and thieves all using this refugee plan to gain access to other countries and do their bids there.  So the families who aren't bad suffer for the actions of those who are. Regardless of background checks, anyone can infiltrate. New Years Eve in Germany, Syrian refugees raped and harassed German women. As a consequence, innocent refugees receive backlash. It's a sad, sad situation.

Magic

Luciano said:
@magic Your right, everyone acts as If they lost someone in the attacks that day. Then capitalize on It by saying "1 like equals 1 pray :(" that is bullshit. I feel sympathetic towards the Syrians, I truly do. Families that truly want a better life that can contribute to communities and work for everything they own like you and I. But, I have just as much concerns as well. You have extremists, rapists, murderers, pedophiles, and thieves all using this refugee plan to gain access to other countries and do their bids there.  So the families who aren't bad suffer for the actions of those who are. Regardless of background checks, anyone can infiltrate. New Years Eve in Germany, Syrian refugees raped and harassed German women. As a consequence, innocent refugees receive backlash. It's a sad, sad situation.

It is a truely horrible situation when a few sick peoples actions cause millions of normal people to hate a mostly innocent race. It happens so easily and so often and I just can't manage to get my head round it.