• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

she bad....

Cole

Power member.
So I work 2 jobs... and at both jobs there are these bad looking chicks at both of them. Bad chicks = very attractive looking females for those who want to act dumb lol.

Well anyway, at my first job there is this one girl that is just like WOW, lol I need her in my life lmfao. I mean I just started working there a couple days ago but we got to know eachother just a little. but she has a husband... supposedly, even though she's like 18 like me lol, but the thing is... she flirts all the time with me and this other dude at the job. I mean she even showed be a tatto she had on her back, which she was basically showing me her ass., so I'm not sure if she's lying about having a husband or she's just a hoe :)

lol, my point is.... she is just bad, and I need her lmfao, but I just hope she was lying about being in a relationship right now... and if she isn't, do you guys think I should say fuck it and still get with her? (that's how we do it in New York) ;)

P.s - my heart goes out to those kids in Connecticut. :(

GENIUS

Power member.
Nah man you gotta know for sure before you start playing around with her and taking her out. Go over to her house one day if you can idk

Cole

Power member.
CRATE said:
Nah man you gotta know for sure before you start playing around with her and taking her out. Go over to her house one day if you can idk

well actually we just met three days ago and we have been playing/messing around like we knew eachother for years, good idea though, if she invites to her house I doubt she isn't single. Good shit, crate. lmao

Chucky

User is banned.
Fuck the shit out of her but find out first if she's lying about having a husband.

Superior

User is banned.
I am just saying you should hit that , run that and lick that. HYFR/Yolo ! You may never hit that ass again! Trust me , you don't know her boy. Don't spend your whole time thinking "WHAT IF!?". Last thing you want to do is regret not tapping that ass! From experience....​

Play it cool, get to know her; she'll finally blurt it out, most people lie about relationships to get the truth, at one point the boy will say 'bitch please, I love you' then the girl will release the lie then you have sex, simple.

Loyal

Onyx user!
cole we all know ur a nerd and ur like 10, just give up :)

Kyles

User is banned.
"or she's just a hoe". oh, Cole. have fun with your bad bitches.