• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Sexual activity?

Devour

Now i'm not looking for a bunch of 12 year old's to post saying you get da'pussy 9 times a week and lie.. I've been going out with my girl for more than 10 months now and I don't think we do it a lot not saying it's not enough I just don't think it's over exceeding, I've asked my friends they say its a lot. We do it almost every time we see each other at least one time some times more depending, and we see each other about 4-6 days a week so almost every day. What are you opinions on it and how much do you do it?

overall over the past 10 months we've done it prolly 300+ times still love it and her :3 lol

danks guys :p

Deany

>Now i'm not looking for a bunch of 12 year old's to post saying you get da'pussy 9 times a week and lie.

Now you see, there's your problem. That's all you're going to get on FK.

Sorry. :/

The best

I thought you broke up with her....

I've done it like 15+ times with one girl

But other bitches like a one night stand.

Devour

The best said:
I thought you broke up with her....

I've done it like 15+ times with one girl

But other bitches like a one night stand.
We got back together I dont know who you are lol who were you before you got ban pm me :3

Walk

Devour said:
So your new and lq what a shocker lol :)
Putting it in the start of the thread is just asking for someone to write it.

Devour

Walk said:
And being lq makes you wanna post it? Duh lol

Walk said:
[/quo
I think the closest you've had to a vagina is rubbing your wet lips with your fingers wondering if that's what it really feels like :)

Devour

I think the closest you've had to a vagina is rubbing your wet lips with your fingers wondering if that's what it really feels like :)

Bend said:
Shit kid, you already know whats good.

I know you get dah down and dirty with ruzzle..:)

Poe

User is banned.
Devour said:

I know you get dah down and dirty with ruzzle..:)

HAHAHAH, dude I made a new account so she wouldn't know and she fucking found out so now I'm fucked. Not to mention yesterday was our one year and we were still argueing about fucking ruzzle.

Cesar

Power member.
LOL! I'm 19 and still a virgin :p really haven't gone crazy about getting it in.
I be focusing on school,dirt bikes, and this one chick im getting to know... that
happens to be 29 HAHA! <3

Devour

Cesar said:
LOL! I'm 19 and still a virgin :p really haven't gone crazy about getting it in.
I be focusing on school,dirt bikes, and this one chick im getting to know... that
Lol well I'm 19 my gf now was my first gf and sexual lady aswell it's worth the wait lol

Bend said:
HAHAHAH, dude I made a new account so she wouldn't know and she fucking found out so now I'm fucked. Not to mention yesterday was our one year and we were still argueing about fucking ruzzle.
Hahah just like hide it in a werid folder shell never find it :3

Cesar

Power member.
Devour said:
Lol well I'm 19 my gf now was my first gf and sexual lady aswell it's worth the wait lol

it better be worth the wait! LOL! watch me hook up with this cougar then get it in
every single day -___________________-

Poe

User is banned.
Devour said:

I hid it in the fianance folder which is like paypal wells fargo all that random shit and she found it, she will find it no matter what it's so annoying.. I'm not going to get it anymore though haha, I'm tired of all the fighting over a fucking game.

Cesar said:

Props to you for not lying like everyone else.

Cesar

Power member.
Bend said:
I hid it in the fianance folder which is like paypal wells fargo all that random shit and she found it, she will find it no matter what it's so annoying.. I'm not going to get it anymore though haha, I'm tired of all the fighting over a fucking game.

Props to you for not lying like everyone else.

thanks :) I mean, why lie bro? I don't want to appear all tough guy n shit haha.

Poe

User is banned.
Cesar said:
thanks :) I mean, why lie bro? I don't want to appear all tough guy n shit haha.

You're actually lucky, women are fucking annoying as hell sometimes. I'm sure a pocket pussy is a lot better then a pussy that complains and annoys the hell out of you all day.

Cesar

Power member.
Bend said:
You're actually lucky, women are fucking annoying as hell sometimes. I'm sure a pocket pussy is a lot better then a pussy that complains and annoys the hell out of you all day.

AHAHAHA! I hope this current girl I am talking to doesn't end up like this.
she is a lot older but we get along so good :) and calls me/texts me good morning.. #wifeytype haha

Poe

User is banned.
Cesar said:
AHAHAHA! I hope this current girl I am talking to doesn't end up like this.
she is a lot older but we get along so good :) and calls me/texts me good morning.. #wifeytype haha

Well, I get a good morning and then screamed at. She goes on like my Instagram and freaks out because I liked a picture or because I went on it. If it's not that then it's something from like weeks ago.

Cesar

Power member.
Bend said:
Well, I get a good morning and then screamed at. She goes on like my Instagram and freaks out because I liked a picture or because I went on it. If it's not that then it's something from like weeks ago.

LMAO! My co worker is always like that! so funny bro! luckily she isn't much of a fan of social mediums.
she did say "I am not a compliment fetcher" that caught me since the first
day we met.
but if she did have instagram we'd probably be heading the other direction! because I sometimes get out of hand liking too many pics lol...

follow me bro! ig: cesarhrc