• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Severe Burns

Krish

User is banned.
Hey guys, I recently got really bad burns, I'm not sure how to fix this but my entire mouth was burnt along with my lips and tongue.

What caused these burns are the intense flames I have recently spit (@Evan can vouch).

The injury is very serious, therefore I'll ask the mods not to take this down as doing so would be abuse of power, this report is entirely true.

Samus

Power member.
Well I would apply some ice cubes to those fire flame flamboyant rap spitting you need to buy a caution sign right before you start rapping stating this rap may impair vision and or cause severe burns last time you singed off my eyebrows

kyle

i already didnt like you and this thread has just supported my reasoning behind why i dont like you

Krish

User is banned.
Trilogy said:
hey this wasn't even the slightest bit funny can you please leave again

If users bother you so much you can just click the ignore button bud, sorry you feel that way.

kyle said:
i already didnt like you and this thread has just supported my reasoning behind why i dont like you

If you don't like me, please just click the ignore button. That's what it's there for.

Incase you feel it's not worth your effort to find the ignore button here is the link: https://www.forumkorner.com/usercp.php?action=editlists

Thanks for your input guys!