• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Seven million tires in one place ... USA ...

saishashank96

059650667.jpg

049650605.jpg

039650517.jpg

029650127.jpg

Zeroifrit

Its such a waste of tires. Hopefully they are on their way to recycle , i know that because that post was posted on one other forum and please give credits.

Alta La-Ahad

Such a waste,just like zeroifrit said they could recycle it make new so they can be used again insted of just using oil again and poluting the air.

CrossFires

OH MY GOD , imagine if someone will make fire in there o_O

Alta La-Ahad

OH MY GOD , imagine if someone will make fire in there o_O

Yea the fire would be huge but so would do somke and it would do some pollution too.

meneer15

If you got a flat tyre near there you won't have to worry :p

Zeroifrit

Anyone have matches? XD just kidding , yea Altair pollution would be huge , but as you say Chuck is there to save the day ad he will stop the pollution.

Alta La-Ahad

Anyone have matches? XD just kidding , yea Altair pollution would be huge , but as you say Chuck is there to save the day ad he will stop the pollution.

Yea CHUCK will save the worl from WW3 and in 2012 :D

JeterFan428

I'm pretty sure they have trucks that pick the tires up from there and bring them to a recycling facility.

CrossFires

Yeah if they wont recycle it, that mountain would be 2x bigger I think

Reksii

Imagine someone standing in the middle of that pile and get crushed by them tires falling.
I'd love to help recycle.

darma

This is garbage from a car ... will definitely pollute the environment ... but of course this tire waste can still be utilized

meneer15

Read the topic title, USA ;).

Anyway, the owner of that lot never has to worry about a flat tyre, he can just take a new one.

gosians

Seven million is not a small figure. These tires are useless or we can recycle them? If we can recycle then there should not this large stock i think so.

jessma

Good that they can be recycled..Just think what would be the result if these tyres cannot be recycled. pollution..pollution..pollution everywhere.