• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Senior Project about anonymity.

Divinitive

User is banned.
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I am doing a senior project in school based around anonymity and whether it should be a good idea or a bad idea on the internet. Personally, I used to think anonymity was nothing but a positive thing, but I have recently studied on the deep web more and more and have found some profusely horrid things.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Anyways, the reason for this thread will be listed below.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]1. I am looking for your opinion on the matter, as well as some websites to back up any "facts"[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]2. I am looking for some "hackers" both blackhat and whitehat who prefer to remain anonymous.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]3. Some anonymity experts, as well as some computer experts.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Please show this to as many members as you can, I can use all of the help.[/font]

Gen

User is banned.
I'd rather be anonymous bc fuck having people know your address.

Daimi

User is banned.
Divinitive said:
Anyone else chime in on this? If you are a blackhat or whitehat please contact me, I'd love to interview you! (You will remain anonymous)

I'd explain some stuff, but probably not half of the stuff I do online.

But I'll give my input on things you ask for.

Divinitive

User is banned.
Aimi said:
I'd explain some stuff, but probably not half of the stuff I do online.

But I'll give my input on things you ask for.
You will remain totally anonymous if you'd like to share your online experience. PM me your Skype, and I will occasionally message you questions here and there that I think of.

Daimi

User is banned.
Divinitive said:
You will remain totally anonymous if you'd like to share your online experience. PM me your Skype, and I will occasionally message you questions here and there that I think of.

Papa aimi already added you, divinitivegfx right?

sp00ked jk but yeah feel free to ask

Krish

User is banned.
Aimi said:
Papa aimi already added you, divinitivegfx right?

sp00ked jk but yeah feel free to ask

Oh man.......... not again, this is fredo 2.0.

Random

Divinitive said:
Could I see some evidence to back this up?
Despite pissing off alot of people, I've not been doxed. 

anonymity gives me this gift.