• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Send free unlimited SMS worldwide

Zeroifrit

Alta La-Ahad

Tnx now i will use it all the time when id ont have money on my mobile :D

It doesnt make any sense to do it like that.

You can send texts to any one in the US using your email.

just type their full 10 digit phone number with @txt.att.net or what ever their provider is. You can look up the full list of suffixs on the net.

Zeroifrit

just type their full 10 digit phone number with @txt.att.net or what ever their provider is. You can look up the full list of suffixs on the net.

That is for US only , but with this one you can send unlimited worldwide (not only US)

Also everyone else thanks.

Dawn of War

User is banned.

sweet!! thx for sharing!!! that one worked for me :D

Zeroifrit

Groola i am glad to hear it. I like helping peoples and i should thank you to for doing some stuffs for me.

Also tested it in one more country and it worked.

Zeroifrit

Yea but you didn't sent even one to me... you called every time. So save some money and start sending them.

Also i got an idea : There is one dude i hate and now i can flood his mobile phone with SMS.

Alta La-Ahad

Yea but you didn't sent even one to me... you called every time. So save some money and start sending them.

Also i got an idea : There is one dude i hate and now i cant flood his mobile phone with SMS.

Haha you nuts, and dont be such a cry baby i will send you some just wait yor turn :p

Zeroifrit

You can send but i wont answer.
My phone card is full of messages, i posted the link on MSN to everyone and now all of them are using it.

Also i found up that you can send those SMS only after 16.00 in our country (+1 GMT) , and ones sent in the morning don't arrive , I mean 1/10 arrives .

Zeroifrit

I don't know what are you peoples talking about.
I just used it ,and in 2 minutes I got an SMS to my phone.
Maybe they were doing something (update) and blocked the service.

darma

it is true, but I suspect the service is not always free ... maybe later we need to pay ...