• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Selling Weed

VPN

How much do you guys get an O for? If I don't hit up family the lowest I get gas for is $210, that's $70 profit presuming you sell every g for 10.
Has anyone considered selling? I've sold before but I'm considering pushing some weight.
Just keep buyers who buy in bulk, and bless a little to keep them coming back.

Julian

Power member.
Yes i have considered it before, never have actually slanged though. Your O price is probably the same over here.

Shift

Power member.
90 for some indoor m8

high quality cookies

Power member.
Yeah I have thought about dealing aswell. Alot of my friends do and the money seems nice but the risk is a little to high on how well my job pays.
But yeah that O price looks very similar to the ones that I have here. Yours may be lower then whats here.

Dusk

based
Ive sold for a long ass time i get zips from 200-240 depends what kind od quality i want, If you want to start selling you have to make sure you know what your doing especially if your just gonna do the bigger stuff people will try hitting licks on you constantly have a middle man who you trust, If you want and tips or help or anything hmu in pms or kik or skype whatever

Loli

Dusk said:
Ive sold for a long ass time i get zips from 200-240 depends what kind od quality i want, If you want to start selling you have to make sure you know what your doing especially if your just gonna do the bigger stuff people will try hitting licks on you constantly have a middle man who you trust, If you want and tips or help or anything hmu in pms or kik or skype whatever

I wouldn't trust this guy he sounds like a cop

Weed

I usually get Os for around $240 here for some fire. And I've considered selling but I think it would be just too much hassle and I'm just too lazy.

VPN

@Souljahcrook Shit hmu b.

@1261 I could get some fire from the family for maybe $180, $210 is probably the lowest I could get from my boys.

@Dusk For sure b I appreciate it. I got some people down to middle man actually.

@Loli fuck a undercover.

@Weed Shit man I feel it most days. Probably push qps on my two days off for some extra cash.

₆ ₆ ₆

I've got friends who shot & I could get into it, cheapest they get is shit kush at like 120 an O and a good haze can go for 240+ an O

one of my friends is getting the good Dam shit tomorrow so imma cop a quarter probably

VPN

₆ ₆ ₆ said:
I've got friends who shot & I could get into it, cheapest they get is shit kush at like 120 an O and a good haze can go for 240+ an O

one of my friends is getting the good Dam shit tomorrow so imma cop a quarter probably
Where I'm from you try to sell anyone some shit you either get jumped or popped. See, I feel like 240 would be the very most I'd pay. With the 210 I get it's 70 profit but again, assuming you sell every g for 10. You get the 240 a O you could probably flip 15 easier.

₆ ₆ ₆

VPN said:
Where I'm from you try to sell anyone some shit you either get jumped or popped. See, I feel like 240 would be the very most I'd pay. With the 210 I get it's 70 profit but again, assuming you sell every g for 10. You get the 240 a O you could probably flip 15 easier.

yeah same here man, I've seen people get straight up robbed for their shit, no guns in the UK but i've seen some pretty big blades

well he weighs the more expensive weed at like 0.7g for a 10 and gets about 32g an O so he makes a decent amount still

Dusk

based
@VPN Its sketchy tho lmao me and my homies were hanging out and he was saying that his girl got pulled over for probably driving stupid bc they were smoking but they had just left my house and the cop straight said "I know all your dealers" and gave a list and i was on it, sketchy

VPN

₆ ₆ ₆ said:
yeah same here man, I've seen people get straight up robbed for their shit, no guns in the UK but i've seen some pretty big blades

well he weighs the more expensive weed at like 0.7g for a 10 and gets about 32g an O so he makes a decent amount still
Do you have any pictures of the bud you have in the UK? Kinda curious.

Dusk said:
@VPN Its sketchy tho lmao me and my homies were hanging out and he was saying that his girl got pulled over for probably driving stupid bc they were smoking but they had just left my house and the cop straight said "I know all your dealers" and gave a list and i was on it, sketchy
That would've tripped me out bro, fuck that.