• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Selling super OG Rare accounts

Crossfire

Close. 
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Close. [/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Close.[/font]

SOS

No idea how much these are worth, so I'll offer $5 on super. Glws

SOS

nikkers said:
I don't think he's selling the rsn super homie

LOL, my bad. I misread because the title says OG names :D

ForumKorner

I'll buy account 1.
I need to know more about it before I buy it.
Could you PM me pictures of the blackmarks, lobby screenshot, and in game proof?

Dreams

Power member.
@Emoji 95% chance this kid is a scammer just be aware. There is a reason he is selling here and not sythe...

ForumKorner

Dreams said:
@Emoji 95% chance this kid is a scammer just be aware.  There is a reason he is selling here and not sythe...
True, I was wondering why he wasn't selling on there. I wanted to see info on the account.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
I pmed you regarding the second name.

ForumKorner

I just read the full thread. 3rd account is just too hard to believe that this is legit.
I doubt he owns any of these accounts until shown proof.

nikkers

User is banned.
Emoji said:
I just read the full thread. 3rd account is just too hard to believe that this is legit.
i dont think there is even a way to check if it was first to those stats if thats true then i think it's pretty worthless lol

Crossfire

Dreams said:
@Emoji 95% chance this kid is a scammer just be aware.  There is a reason he is selling here and not sythe...
I am allowed to choose where I sell my stuff, kid. Also, I provided screenshot proof plus anything else a potential buyer wants to see. 
Post boost somewhere else idiot.

nikkers said:
i dont think there is even a way to check if it was first to those stats if thats true then i think it's pretty worthless lol
I provided proof pictures. And you can literally google the name it is forever on the runescape hall of fame for first 99's.
It IS NOT the original account just the display name.

Emoji said:
I have provided proof pictures, as stated before I am selling the DISPLAY name not account of Zonghui, thank you.

Dreams

Power member.
@Crossfire I am your OG and I will be respected as such. Do not disrespect me kid. I OWN YOUR KID!

nikkers

User is banned.
Dreams said:
@Crossfire I am your OG and I will be respected as such.  Do not disrespect me kid.   I OWN YOUR KID!
well u did call him a scammer for no reason dreams u dick head

im about to sell my snapchat, legit interested in one of these but if you scam me you will regret it bro so dnt do that shit okay? im a blackhat hacker and i could easily fry your computer in a matter of seconds. we'll use @Coltie2 or some staff member that plays rs as a MM

Crossfire

Dreams said:
@Crossfire I am your OG and I will be respected as such.  Do not disrespect me kid.   I OWN YOUR KID!
Reported. GTFO of here. kthxbye

Dreams

Power member.
@Crossfire aww thats cute, don't be too salty now.

I drop a few Kanye lines and the kid loses his mind lmao

ForumKorner

Crossfire said:
I am allowed to choose where I sell my stuff, kid. Also, I provided screenshot proof plus anything else a potential buyer wants to see. 
Post boost somewhere else idiot.

I provided proof pictures. And you can literally google the name it is forever on the runescape hall of fame for first 99's.
It IS NOT the original account just the display name.

I have provided proof pictures, as stated before I am selling the DISPLAY name not account of Zonghui, thank you.

Ahh, I see. Could you PM me the original log in name of the account.
Can I meet you in game? I just wanna take a look of your stats in game
Also is there an email registered on the account?

Just went in-game with him. User does have 9HP account. I wanted a clean 0xp combat skills and HP. good luck with sales OP!

Piece

cannaisseur
Dreams said:

Going all Kanye on him dayum. Shits serious.

Crossfire

Still selling all 3. if anyone is interested let me know thanks.