• You must be registered to see posts in this forum!
  • Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Selling or trading: 8 year Account

Oblivion

This account is currently silver who ever buys i will add a fresh three month we will only use christy as mm also looking for a good og

Doctor

User is banned.
Proof that its a legit 8 tear tenure..

Bowser

Power member.
you must post proof of ownership. and proof of the tenure.

Quad

User is banned.
i would like to get this tag, if you can tell me the exact creation day (call xbox), and also i dont use dykes for MM Ill use Phenom or Poop though

Kev

User is banned.
Quad said:
i would like to get this tag, if you can tell me the exact creation day (call xbox), and also i dont use dykes for MM Ill use Phenom or Poop though

What's a dyke? Also, why do you have to use a middleman? You're staff. It's not like you're going to scam him. :)

Field said:
Doesn't Cuff only use Christy as MM?

Yeah it's true. I was going to buy one of his tags and he would only use Christy. Wouldn't let me use Quad or Philly. :-/

Field

Kev said:
What's a dyke? Also, why do you have to use a middleman? You're staff. It's not like you're going to scam him. :)

Yeah it's true. I was going to buy one of his tags and he would only use Christy. Wouldn't let me use Quad or Philly. :-/

A Dyke is a female dressed as a man or looks like a man, short story short.
"You should fucken know that, it's common sense Kev, you fucken idiot"
Remember out AIM chat nigga.

Quad

User is banned.
why would anyone want to use christy after what happened with panda, and me? lol? Not to mention she doesnt know jack shit about securing a tag

Oblivion

The only reason i would use her is because i recently sold session and it was legit so yeah

Field said:
A Dyke is a female dressed as a man or looks like a man, short story short.
"You should fucken know that, it's common sense Kev, you fucken idiot"
Remember out AIM chat nigga.

Im not cuff so shut the fuck up and stop assuming shit stupid Dyke

Quad

User is banned.
Oblivion said:
The only reason i would use her is because i recently sold session and it was legit so yeah

like i said please call xbox and ask for the creation date so I know wether I want the account or not. Dont worry i got the money

FeaR

Regardless who you use as a MM or if you do. You should really log in to billing.microsoft.com and take a screen shot with the first billing cycle.

Oblivion

Quad said:
like i said please call xbox and ask for the creation date so I know wether I want the account or not. Dont worry i got the money

Just one question if we do this deal will you use christy and use mp?

Quad

User is banned.
Oblivion said:
Just one question if we do this deal will you use christy and use mp?

im using paypal(if you cant trust the kid with the most vouches on FK you got huge issues), and im not using christy as a MM she attempted to scam me once I will not use her bitch ass again. Only person I will use as a MM is Phenom and Philly and Poop.

Oblivion

Quad said:
im using paypal(if you cant trust the kid with the most vouches on FK you got huge issues), and im not using christy as a MM she attempted to scam me once I will not use her bitch ass again. Only person I will use as a MM is Phenom and Philly and Poop.

how much you buying for? hmmm idk about paypal

Quad

User is banned.
Oblivion said:
how much you buying for? hmmm idk about paypal

aim me. Im thinking 100 PP considering a 9 year is worth 130-150