• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Selling molten WoW account

Omametsnor

Deathwing: ( Obvious premium account )
(Main)Warrior - 6.6 k gs pve and 6.7k gs pvp ( Close to BiS both sides )
Hunter 5,9k gs MM and beastmatery
Warlock 6,1k gs Demo and destro
DK lvl 71 with 450 mining

Proffesions : Primary:Jewelcrafting and Engineering maxx lvl'd, Secondary : First Aid and Cooking : Maxx'd out to ( Warrior ) , DK : Mining 450

My warrior got some rare mounts like Venomhide ravasaurus with a close to realm first obtain and a swift spectral tiger, I got showoff set on my warrior which contains a full T3 set and 2 grasp thekal and Arlokk's I got Shadowmourne on my warrior with a BiS PvP set and nearly BiS PvE overall I got like 300k on gold and tons of gems which got a total value of 500k gold,I got 12 title's on my warrior and 5185 achievement points

You can offer me but I never go below 50 euro

for question just reply or add my skype
For teamview or screens go skype or somethinggg

Omametsnor

Omametsnor said:
Deathwing: ( Obvious premium account )
(Main)Warrior - 6.6 k gs pve and 6.7k gs pvp ( Close to BiS both sides )
Hunter 5,9k gs MM and beastmatery
Warlock 6,1k gs Demo and destro
DK lvl 71 with 450 mining

Proffesions : Primary:Jewelcrafting and Engineering maxx lvl'd, Secondary : First Aid and Cooking : Maxx'd out to ( Warrior ) , DK : Mining 450

My warrior got some rare mounts like Venomhide ravasaurus with a close to realm first obtain and a swift spectral tiger, I got showoff set on my warrior which contains a full T3 set and 2 grasp thekal and Arlokk's I got Shadowmourne on my warrior with a BiS PvP set and nearly BiS PvE overall I got like 300k on gold and tons of gems which got a total value of 500k gold,I got 12 title's on my warrior and 5185 achievement points

You can offer me but I never go below 50 euro

for question just reply or add my skype
For teamview or screens go skype or somethinggg

I got scammed I lost every single piece of gear, thread closed thanx to the fucktard, his skype: tor_nada2005