• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Selling MLG MyBB theme only $10

Carnage

Power member.
Here is a demo of the Theme you get all ranks, postbit buttons for just $10

Looking for a quick sale:

A copy - $10
Buyout - $20

Oynx - Members discount - $5 for a copy

Demo: http://360modz.4ove.com

Theme header - $1 custom pm me if wanted.

Paypal only! - Pm to buy.

You must gift! Please vouch after we make a deal.

Buy the theme - Custom header - a custom design for your site for just - $15

Carnage

Power member.
This is a different version buddy its OG not a RIP or copy if your talking about the FREE TTG like gaming theme.

Ohm

Power member.
Well GLWS, but one thing, if its your forum, you should remove some of the sections as for 160 members its way too many.

Carnage

Power member.
I closed it down like a year ago bro idk about it i may sell it for like $1-$10 after i have sold themes i have more themes coming too.

Lazid

Theme looks quite nice and clean, but It's too much of an MLG rip off for me.

Also, I think Kyle made a theme exactly like this one.

Ohm

Power member.
๖ۜParanormal™ said:
I closed it down like a year ago bro idk about it i may sell it for like $1-$10 after i have sold themes i have more themes coming too.

I know, its dead. I posted once :/

Just close it down then :/

Carnage

Power member.
Nope im using it as a demo board for now i may sell the board for like $5 after im done with the theme selling i will be selling a much better theme very soon.

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member
Zac said:

It's not any copy. I had made the theme. Paranormal made a different version. Kyle improved my theme.

Kyles

User is banned.
You need to fix the .tborder :)

Carnage

Power member.
Like i said $5 for a copy or $15 for a new design on this theme im just looking for quick sales cant be bothered to fix it up. I am already designing like 3 themes.

MCG

Zac said:

Jimmy made the theme and gave it to Kyle imo Paranormal and Jimmy are awesome theme makers.

Carnage

Power member.
Thanks MCG i will be releasing another theme soon. This one was an old one i made and wanted to get rid of it.

MCG

I will pm you about theme making as I have started a theme (Cod Theme) and if you help we can split the money according to how much work we have each put into it.

Tracti0nz

All you have done is changed it around a bit uzigaming.net used to have this theme link I don't know if you made the theme for uzi gaming but if you did then sorry lol

Carnage

Power member.
Actually i made this before UziGaming had there theme bro theres is much better than this this is just junk to me but other people may want this may realise for like $1 or free if i feel like it....

Uzi

User is banned.
This design / idea was originally from me and Andraz. I had requested a custom theme from Andraz for UziGaming.net and this is the design he came up with. Then other people created their own versions..