• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Selling method to get 30m+ per hour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Reach

I doubt this works, because if this was true why don't you make 30M a hour and then sell the RS gold? You could be making $30 a hour off of Runescape?

Dykerosoft

Pro Reach said:
I doubt this works, because if this was true why don't you make 30M a hour and then sell the RS gold? You could be making $30 a hour off of Runescape?

It works.

The Apoc

Onyx user!
I like the sound of this... Does it require an investment?

comprine

Can you give us the total level required? That gives us an idea of whether it's in the lower end of high levels or in the higher end.

Phantomkiller42

Onyx user!
comprine said:
Can you give us the total level required? That gives us an idea of whether it's in the lower end of high levels or in the higher end.

More in the higher range.

2legit2quit

Ive been talking with phantom about purchasing this, he is really easy to work with from what he has told me this is a great concept. I would totally buy this, but i am broke at the moment, irl and in rs.

Phantomkiller42

Onyx user!
2legit2quit said:
Ive been talking with phantom about purchasing this, he is really easy to work with from what he has told me this is a great concept. I would totally buy this, but i am broke at the moment, irl and in rs.

Really unfortunate that you don't have the money to buy this guide.

Copper

Onyx user!
2legit2quit said:

Found this hilarious check out his sig:

25gza6x.png

2legit2quit

LOL. My sig is Paybox money. i am not going to go into depth as to what it is due to the fact that that would require me going off topic(like i am right now)
If you have any questions about it pm me or look it up i guess.

Lol that paybox thing is stupid IMO.

Beau

Onyx user!
Iam interested I have added your msn.

Status
Not open for further replies.