• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Selling LOCKED iPhone 5C

Sector

Power member.
I found this iPhone in July and had no luck finding an owner.

Therefore, with no use for it, I am going to be selling it. United States only.

Starting offer: $50.00

I will accept BTC & AGC from all and PayPal from trusted. I will consider any trades.

It is baby blue and has no damage. It is missing the SIM card and it is LOCKED.

Ease

Onyx user!
RE: Selling an iPhone 5C

Good luck selling this - however make sure it isnt activation locked, because they reduce the value alot

Sector

Power member.

Sus said:
Good luck selling this - however make sure it isnt activation locked, because they reduce the value alot
It has a passcode, if that's what you mean.

Ease

Onyx user!

Those are usually problematic - try shift it on eBay or something if you cant sell it on here

Sector

Power member.

I forgot I had this in my dresser. Still looking to get this sold.

Hurt

Sorry for gravedigging, but do you still have this? If you do, would you ship it to Canada? I know you said US only, but I was wondering if you could make an exception.

Sector

Power member.
Hurt said:
Sorry for gravedigging, but do you still have this? If you do, would you ship it to Canada? I know you said US only, but I was wondering if you could make an exception.
Depending on how much you pay and if you pay the difference of overages for shipping.

ex: If Standard Shipping is $15.00 in U.S. and International Shipping costs $30.00, you'd reimburse for $15.00 to cover the difference.

Hurt

Sector said:
Depending on how much you pay and if you pay the difference of overages for shipping.

ex: If Standard Shipping is $15.00 in U.S. and International Shipping costs $30.00, you'd reimburse for $15.00 to cover the difference.

I just need it for the screen, would you go any cheaper than $50 USD (it's $70 CAD) and I could pay for shipping. Shipping to Canada shouldn't be too much especially since I'm near Toronto. I could pay for the shipping.