• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Selling Level 3, 99 Cooking, Bank Included (OSRS)

Zeller

Onyx user!
I'm selling my skiller account, i just started a few days ago, and banks comes with it. (Over 60M+) So I'm gonna be looking for more. As I'm quitting Runescape. Because I'm busy with class atm.

Stats:
6004226a15de7fed8b64d2b52ccca720.png

Bank:
e02c60f591f48f6dacd156adccfcc7af.png

540254704002f0e6b3fa4a23fa465e9d.png

Zeller

Onyx user!
Nominies said:
How much did you plan on selling it for?

With the 60M+ is like $85. It has a OG Username and its a skiller with 99 cooking. Plus 6 days of membership left. I'm gonna say $135.

Nominies

User is banned.
Zeller said:
With the 60M+ is like $85. It has a OG Username and its a skiller with 99 cooking. Plus 6 days of membership left. I'm gonna say $130.

What payment options do you accept?

Decimal

User is banned.
Message me on kik ASAP (Animal)

Zeller

Onyx user!
This is still up for sell! If you are interested in this account. HMU

Dreams

Power member.
A. 60m is worth about 50-55$ to a gold site. You aren't going to get someone paying 1.30 per mil. B. 99 cooking skiller is worth 10$. C. unless the OG is super nice or something like that this acc won't fetch more than 80-90$

nikkers

User is banned.
yo i'll trade you an original youtube for some gold

or some banned og tags lmk if interested in either

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
@nikkers , i wish i could get that youtube. for my anime i make ha ha :D

Zeller

Onyx user!
Dreams said:
A. 60m is worth about 50-55$ to a gold site.  You aren't going to get someone paying 1.30 per mil.  B. 99 cooking skiller is worth 10$.  C. unless the OG is super nice or something like that this acc won't fetch more than 80-90$

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I never once said, I was looking for $100 +. I said, no low balling as in $50 or so. I know how much, I can get from this account. I can easily get $75 from this account even without a oG username. Everyone has their opinion. Thanks for the heads up, though![/font]

blast

Looks like a decent account, GLWS dude.

Crossfire

Zeller said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I never once said, I was looking for $100 +. I said, no low balling as in $50 or so. I know how much, I can get from this account. I can easily get $75 from this account even without a oG username. Everyone has their opinion. Thanks for the heads up, though![/font]
Don't mind this idiot, he just goes around post boosting. Nice account and GLWS.