• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Selling Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blame

User is banned.
As the title states I will be selling the group that I get with the bundle from @Philly, as soon as it all gets setup it will be sold. Shouldn't take to long but this is a group type that they're aren't alot of. The group type will be an Italic group type. If you purchase the group before he makes it then I can make the name whatever you want.

Yes there is a transfer fee that you must pay.

This is a special group type that there aren't many of. Just don't have the time to run a group with how much I work and with my son.

BIN: 100 pp
CO:

If you aren't trusted a MM will be used so my PP doesn't get charged back.

People who may be interested. @Graduation

EDIT: Whoever buys this will also be granted my reward when I create it. The award will be buy in only so buy away guys.

illusion

so this is 150 total (w/ transfer fee)?

edit: couldn't it also be strikethrough, not just Italic?
does it HAVE to be italic/strikethrough?

Blame

User is banned.
Cam said:
I wish you the best of luck with sales brother. It's understandable why you're selling.

yea I want to support the forum as much as possible but with work and my son I can't run a group lol. Do you have your Award or Group yet?

Graduation said:
so this is 150 total (w/ transfer fee)?

edit: couldn't it also be strikethrough, not just Italic?
does it HAVE to be italic/strikethrough?

It can be Italic or Strikethrough. I haven't made the group yet so If you choose to purchase before the group is made then I will customize it to your liking.

Cam

Cardinals said:
yea I want to support the forum as much as possible but with work and my son I can't run a group lol. Do you have your Award or Group yet?

No sir I do not yet. I am still thinking on a concept for mine. We also don't have our supporter userbars yet.

illusion

this will be a total of 150$ for me though, correct?

Blame

User is banned.
Cam said:
No sir I do not yet. I am still thinking on a concept for mine. We also don't have our supporter userbars yet.
yea i know. Well GL to you and your group. Congrats on the package

Graduation said:
this will be a total of 150$ for me though, correct?

yes sir if you are wanting to bin it.

illusion

I currently have 136$ CANADIAN / 119$ american. If you took my money in canadian i'll offer 85$

Blame

User is banned.
Graduation said:
I currently have 136$ CANADIAN / 119$ american. If you took my money in canadian i'll offer 85$
what would that be american? As that is what I would have to convert it to.

illusion

Cardinals said:
what would that be american? As that is what I would have to convert it to.
73.17$ would be the amount being received in american.

Blame

User is banned.
Graduation said:
73.17$ would be the amount being received in american.
If you can get me to 75 usd i'll sell it to you tonight. That means you pay 125 after transfer fee.

illusion

Cardinals said:
If you can get me to 75 usd i'll sell it to you tonight. That means you pay 125 after transfer fee.

I think I can do that. thanks for giving me it so cheap :)

Blame

User is banned.
Graduation said:
I think I can do that. thanks for giving me it so cheap :)

just looking to give it to someone deserving and get a little of my cash back from this deal. It was a great deal but i'd rather have the money in the bank as I don't have time to run a group. PM me and we can get things going.

Blame

User is banned.
Beware said:
The minimum price for a group has to be $100.

Well he's basically doing 125 as if he gave me that I would be paying the transfer fee. So would I need to do it that way?

EDIT: So basically @Graduation would give me 125 cause thats paying 100 for the group but I'm offering to pay the transfer fee? Would that be alright

Blame

User is banned.
Beware said:
The total price has to be $150 or higher.
But I've seen previous groups get sold for cheaper. They were just offering to pay the fee.

Blame

User is banned.
Beware said:
This is a new rule by Philly.

so even if he pays 125 for the group and i offer to pay the transfer fee for him that's basically like 175 correct?

Blame

User is banned.
Beware said:
If he pays $125, you can pay for the transfer fee.
okay @Graduation PM me so we can get this rolling if you would like.

Still for sale. Graduation backed out. Hmu for a sweet deal guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.