• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Selling Group - $100 (I PAY TRANSFER FEE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcent

User is banned.
i dont even come here anymore 

selling my  Modest group for $100, BTC preferred but PP accepted from v. trusted members.

comes with a custom colour i think. u can keep the current userbar and name i dont care.

I WILL PAY THE TRANSFER FEE

Glitter Milk

RE: Selling Group - $80

I don't think selling a group for under $100 is allowed? Unless the rules have changed within the last few months :x
I could be wrong, nonetheless good luck with sales! UB is giving me lifeeeeee.

Magnificent

aww i didnt even get in... and didnt u just get this?

Glitter Milk said:
I don't think selling a group for under $100 is allowed? Unless the rules have changed within the last few months :x

Rules changed. I think Philly was selling one for 60$ from a banned member the other week not sure.

dcent

User is banned.

Glitter Milk said:
not too sure - if it's not just let me know and i'll bump it up to $100. thank u :)

Crib said:
aww i didnt even get in... and didnt u just get this?

Rules changed. I think Philly was selling one for 60$ from a banned member the other week not sure.

i let like 2 people in lol
i bought it a couple months ago when i was really into the forums but it only got set up a week or so ago and i'm not really big on the forums anymore :)

Lord-

User is banned.

This is a hell of a steal for anyone. GLWS!

Glitter Milk

@crib @dcent I'm sure Philly can sell things at his own prices, but I think the rest of the forum is pretty set on things.
Regardless if they are paying the transfer fee as well, I guess it values out to be more than $100. Not sure if it counts however.

@"Agοny" I guess selling it for 130 including xfer fee is just one extra step for the seller
(He'd get the money and still have to make a transaction with philly for xfer fee afterwards).
Keeping it at $80(excluding fee) gives the full responsibility to the buyer to make that transfer fee payment to philly on their own time.

I'm not sure if that made sense, it did in my head, I'm sorry if it's not understandable :x lol

Agony

discord: aguny

OoGlitter Milk said:
@crib @dcent I'm sure Philly can sell things at his own prices, but I think the rest of the forum is pretty set on things.
Regardless if they are paying the transfer fee as well, I guess it values out to be more than $100. Not sure if it counts however.

@"Agοny" I guess selling it for 130 including xfer fee is just one extra step for the seller
(He'd get the money and still have to make a transaction with philly for xfer fee afterwards).
Keeping it at $80(excluding fee) gives the full responsibility to the buyer to make that transfer fee payment to philly on their own time.

I'm not sure if that made sense, it did in my head, I'm sorry if it's not understandable :x lol
I seee what you did there...also how did you tag me...

Joseph

I would be almost certain to take this deal
I would do it in $130 PayPal via my fully verified PayPal account with payments dating back to 2012 and further.

Let me know, I may not be the most trusted but my PayPal history speaks for itself.

dcent

User is banned.

Joseph said:
I would be almost certain to take this deal
I would do it in $130 PayPal via my fully verified PayPal account with payments dating back to 2012 and further.

Let me know, I may not be the most trusted but my PayPal history speaks for itself.

PM me - we can discuss this @Joseph . I won't be taking $130 though, $80 to me and you pay the transfer fee personally to Philly.

dcent

User is banned.

Still selling this group - let me know if you're interested.

dcent

User is banned.

dcent

User is banned.

dcent

User is banned.

Beam said:
This is pretty lame to just sell a group so fast :/

I don't come here anymore, I don't buy or sell SMs anymore, I'd rather buy some nice shirts.

Shoot me a message if you're interested.

dcent

User is banned.

Shoot me a message if you're interested. Accepting PayPal from trusted and BTC from everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.