• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Selling Golden Egg Award.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus

Nasyr said:
I would buy this from you but I don't like that people need to keep the award.

Bro its only less then 10 people what is that gonna hurt

Nasyr

User is banned.
Sacred said:
Bro its only less then 10 people what is that gonna hurt

Well if I was buying it I would have plans to make it hard to achieve but if people have it they haven't earned it. If you get me?

Zeus

Nasyr said:
Well if I was buying it I would have plans to make it hard to achieve but if people have it they haven't earned it. If you get me?

But we did earn it we smashed a nasty ass egg on our heads

Nasyr

User is banned.
Sacred said:
But we did earn it we smashed a nasty ass egg on our heads

True, I won't be buying it because of the terms :p
If I owned it, to earn it members would need to do something amazing.

Skosh

Power member.
Nasyr said:
I would buy this from you but I don't like that people need to keep the award.

I cant make you. I would LOVE for you too but I cant make you. And I dont see it being fair to make the prices higher for someone who doesnt over someone who does.

ForumKorner

I would've bought this if I didn't just buy Destiny.. lol
I'm still contemplating on this, the only thing I hate is fuckin transfer fee. $30 fkin bucks just to transfer..
You know what I could buy with $30 bucks? I could buy myself lunch and a cheap prostitute, anywaaaays glws.

Fiend

User is banned.
OVOXO said:
I would've bought this if I didn't just buy Destiny.. lol
I'm still contemplating on this, the only thing I hate is fuckin transfer fee. $30 fkin bucks just to transfer..
You know what I could buy with $30 bucks? I could buy myself lunch and a cheap prostitute, anywaaaays glws.
Exactly the transfer fee is more than the fucking price of the award :/ it's too much.

Nasyr

User is banned.
Skosh said:
I cant make you. I would LOVE for you too but I cant make you. And I dont see it being fair to make the prices higher for someone who doesnt over someone who does.

Well if you don't mind me removing it from them I'll consider buying it from you when I get paid.

Skosh

Power member.
Update from me (to lazy to edit OP) Forget all prices mentioned before. The first $15 PayPal + You Pay fees gets the award. I am leaving it up to the new owner if he wants to keep the people in it or not. I am sorry for all holders. I would rather sell an inactive award that I cant manage than have it taking up space.

Goddd

User is banned.
So I smashed a fucking egg on my head for your stupid award for nothing? Wtf. Just give me the award.

Skosh

Power member.
God said:
So I smashed a fucking egg on my head for your stupid award for nothing? Wtf. Just give me the award.

How about no? I for one dont take demands, for two, I didnt see your video and lastly, I am selling it as I cant be on to manage it. Loads of people smashed eggs on their head. Including me.

The award is sold and I made a deal with the buyer that the first 3 people that smashed the egg on their head, the first 3 that got awarded which is @Trap @Amp and @Climax will keep the new award. For all of the others, I am truly sorry but it's just an image. Get over it. Award sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.