• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

selling best gb account on the market ONLY 100$ FOR TONIGHT ONLY

Samus

Power member.
over a 130 gold trophies top 700 mlg rank some rare exclusive badges and semi pro in blackops 2 in pro points don't want to sell this but i hardly play anymore  TONIGHT ONLY GETTING RID OF THIS FOR ONLY 100$ xbox currency STILL COMES WITH ASTRO HEADSET if you buy the account the headset will be shipped next day pm me for the account username

Samus

Power member.
RE: selling best gb account on the market price dropped &throwing in a astro headset free

need this sold amazing deal pm for proof thanks

Siesta

User is banned.
RE: selling best gb account on the market price dropped &throwing in a astro headset free

I never played on Xbox, but this seems like a sick deal, isn't it?

Or am I just too high?

Samus

Power member.

Bumping this shit to the top need this sold still hit me up

Still selling this I don't know why anyone isn't jumping on this offer the headset will be shipped a day after you buy

Samus

Power member.
bumping this lowered the price for tonight only

Samus

Power member.
@caesar the a40 2013 edition they are all black

Vert

wtf bro someone cop this shit right now this is such a good deal. too bad i dont have xbox

Samus

Power member.
Nah headset only just buy a m80 mixamp for 60 on the Astro website and you have a pair of Astros cheap as fuck compared to spending 150 on the headset on Amazon and another 100 on a mix amp pro

Samus

Power member.
Astr0naut said:
Hey do you still happen to have this?
nope sold this to @fallout and he is banned now